• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.

DickgirlDaedalus

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I'm finally ready to unveil my near complete collection of Bishonen-AV (BTIS)!
bg201810_1.png
bg201810_2.png
BTIS001013702eb35fc457fc9.jpg
BTIS00064672e4ec20094f557.jpg
BTIS0008126eca9fd31efc4b8.jpg
BTIS001168e54915c56ac069d.jpg

Background:
Bishonen-AV is a JAV film series primarily directed by the visionary Nimura Hitoshi, where male presenting models are transformed into gorgeously feminine CDs (and you can probably guess the rest). This novel concept for some reason is extremely rare for JAV, only showing up a handful of times over the long history of Newhalf JAV and JGV industries. In addition to the uniqueness of this theme, some of these films are also notoriously rare and hard to find. To make matters even worse, a vast majority of these rips are of exceedingly poor quality. Many of these legacy rips had many problems such as being uploaded in separate pieces, having fairly low video resolutions, re-encoded with sub-standard bitrates, and having ugly watermarks plastered everywhere, and various other problems. As a result, I decided to re-rip many of these classic titles directly from the source (or in some cases ripping them for the first time) to finally do these series of films some long overdue justice. This took a long time to put together and should be the best and most complete collection of these works anywhere online, so please enjoy the fruits of my labor! And yes its massive at 500+ GBs :)

Main Archive:

Please, Log in or Register to view spoilers

Video capture screenshots:

All of the DVD covers of the films:

Missing Films:

HD Promos:

Web Photo screenshots:

Trailers:

If you have any of the missing films mentioned or higher quality rips, I'd be more than happy to mirror them into the collection to make it more complete.

Naming Convention:
In regards to the naming convention please note that I didn't go with the usual "CODE-NUM" format, but instead used the codes found on sites like R18. Both formats are basically the same with a few zeros added in-between. For instance "BTIS-111" is "BTIS00111". This was mostly done to prevent duplicate ripping on my end, but if its annoying you, just rename everything with a bulk renamer. Also please note that the naming discrepancy between the older titles and new is due to Bishonen-AV initially starting with the code "B-" , but then eventually transitioned to "BTIS-" around their 58th release.

Additional Info:
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

For model name info type in the film code here:

also works but has more blank entries

2022-04-22-00_05_16-HD_Promos---JPG-Church---Brave1c83b1f9f30d5298.jpg

Cheers!

Last edited:

DickgirlDaedalus

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Small Updates
-I re-uploaded some of the covers for the later BTIS films with slightly higher resolutions (1000x670 instead of 800x536)

-Added a new folder called [HD_Promos] for hard to find super high-res promo covers that I've found (see below as a sample)

-Added a new folder called [Web_Photos] with each films' screenshots that are featured on the site (different from the screenshots that I make)

-Added a new folder called [Trailers] for all the film trailers (ripped directly from Bishonen-AV.com). I've already converted most to them to a uniform .mp4 format for easy in-browser viewing with the exception of some of the earlier .flv files still present (which I'll hopefully replace soon).

-Mirrored in BTIS-092 (thanks to Funeno4510), will convert to mkv and add its video screenshot sheet later

Also, I was going to mirror in B-21 however when doing some detective work to verify everything I discovered that its actually the film B-35 (which we already have). Thanks anyways TheRedsWillRiseAgain

I'll keep at it hunting down the remaining films, and trying to find more promos and higher res DVD covers. I know for a fact that they go as high as 1620x1086 so I'll just need to keep looking. And of course I'd appreciate any further leads. Cheers.

HD_Promo Samples:
BTIS0006803c6d8e545013ac7.jpg
BTIS000764e6722a6c74a1aef.jpg
BTIS00075af38d70cd301e2ff.jpg
BTIS000821bcf083d31fdba46.jpg
BTIS001032cfece31c25cf52a.jpg
BTIS00084b4b0fb99a18633d3.jpg

Last edited:

DickgirlDaedalus

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Small Updates:
The latest films have been been added to the mega:

BTIS00119.jpg
BTIS00119.mkv.jpg

BTIS00120.jpg
BTIS00120.mkv.jpg

I also converted BTIS-118 to .mkv format.

Lastly, I'm still working on finding a better solution for mirroring the collection to other uploaders (everything except for mega has been absolute crap in my opinion). I'm constantly getting painfully slow up speeds, and my queues keep randomly crashing and erasing my progress. So long story short I have no idea when I'll get the nearly 500 GBs of stuff finished.

Last edited:

DickgirlDaedalus

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Last edited: