Simp Chat Billie Eilish - Discussion Thread

• Hi all, there are some hacked accounts posting viruses within zip links on gofile.
    Please report these posts when you see them.
    DO NOT reply to them, this just makes it harder for us to clean up and may get your account banned by mistake.

SocialSocialNOODEZ

Superfan
Dec 3, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
pretty sure the fact that she is bi is known because she was 'outed' on a red carpet, although it was just a woman asking her about coming out

so Billie had outed herself and come out as Bi but apparently this reporter is the one who 'outed' her despite asking her about when Billie came out in a different interview

although publicly now she is known to be Bi and not hiding it anymore she probably will go through a lesbian type phase where (kind of not really)

Last edited:

noikatrox

Bathwater Drinker
May 19, 2022
Pretty sure she's still Bisexual. Just like Kristen Stewart and Demi Lovato. With tits like that and how emotional she can get and how she carries herself; I feel like she has higher estrogen levels, which makes it less likely that she's purely Lesbian.

Wonder Of U

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
There was a drawing she made using her body as inspiration so it's medium sized aerolas w/ maybe big nips?

Billie-Eilish-photo-by-Amy-Price-and-her-drawing-of-breasts.jpg

ghostofspace

Tier 3 Sub
Oct 9, 2022
Full quote from Billie from the
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

"I ask her what she likes to do to decompress. “Sex,” she says. “I basically talk about sex any time I possibly can. That’s literally my favorite topic. My experience as a woman has been that it’s seen in such a weird way. People are so uncomfortable talking about it, and weirded out when women are very comfortable in their sexuality and communicative in it. I think it’s such a frowned-upon thing to talk about, and I think that should change. You asked me what I do to decompress? That shit can really, really save you sometimes, just saying. Can’t recommend it more, to be real.”

Eilish would also like a word about masturbation, which she says is equally taboo for women. Self-pleasure, she says, has made her more confident. “TMI, but self-pleasure is an enormous, enormous part of my life, and a huge, huge help for me,” she says. “People should be jerking it, man. I can’t stress it enough, as somebody with extreme body issues and dysmorphia that I’ve had my entire life.”

Eilish likes to masturbate in front of a mirror. “Partly because it’s hot, but it also makes me have such a raw, deep connection to myself and my body, and have a love for my body that I have not really ever had,” she says. “I got to say, looking at yourself in the mirror and thinking ‘I look really good right now’ is so helpful. You can manufacture the situation you’re in to make sure you look good. You can make the light super dim, you can be in a specific outfit or in a specific position that’s more flattering. I have learned that looking at myself and watching myself feel pleasure has been an extreme help in loving myself and accepting myself, and feeling empowered and comfortable.”

Eilish has been wanting to discuss this with me, and now that she’s gotten it all out, she exhales and inches back farther on the couch. “I should have a Ph.D. in masturbation,” she says.

and later:

With all of that in mind, I wonder if she’s ready for journalists to pepper her with questions about the album’s subject matter, particularly the sexual nature of “Lunch.” “That song was actually part of what helped me become who I am, to be real,” Eilish says. “I wrote some of it before even doing anything with a girl, and then wrote the rest after. I’ve been in love with girls for my whole life, but I just didn’t understand — until, last year, I realized I wanted my face in a vagina."

noikatrox

Bathwater Drinker
May 19, 2022

Quwar

Lurker
May 18, 2022
"We conclude that the small amount of heterogeneous research, from 50 years to date, suggests little discernable difference in sex hormone levels between lesbian, bisexual, and heterosexual women excepting possibly higher testosterone. A large-scale primary study would be required before placing any certainty in the findings or their implications."

Reactions: Totodile and Unna

noikatrox

Bathwater Drinker
May 19, 2022

If you will notice, what does it say about the shares of estrogen vs testosterone? They lead with that first part to softly deliver the suggestion that Lesbians have higher testosterone levels, not because there is no difference. All of the studies report higher testosterone levels in lesbians if I'm not mistaken.

It's not my prerogative to prove whether or not it's empirically true, but the research shows that female subjects with a higher share of estrogen tend towards straightness.

Last edited: