MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - bigtittygothegg Discussion Thread | Page 5 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat bigtittygothegg Discussion Thread

Kranston69

Lurker
Nov 27, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Does anyone know if she’s done any more cheerleader/sorority girl stuff. I know there’s one video of her getting slapped around in that sort of outfit but I have seen any others.

emz9

Diamond Tier
Dec 25, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

I just finished ripping all of her pages here and I might have some insight.... it seems like she stocks up on content and then trickles it out month by month. You can tell by her ever-changing hairstyles.

I took a long time organizing her pictures and she clearly releases pics from the same set months apart. Some were even a year apart.

Wouldn't be surprised if she takes a month or two of shooting content and then takes a couple months off and just does customs, etc

Delasol

Bathwater Drinker
Feb 4, 2022
She will set up 1 cam and in the end we will just see a guys ass covering up the whole screen and everyone will be disappointed.
Idk from which OF all these people come from demanding B/g content. B/g on OF is heavily disappointing moreoften than not, if it's not a professionally managed OF account especially with a girl where her BF isn't even a professional. Everyone expecting Dredd proneboning her ass, while we will just get an out of shape guy in his t shirt laying on top of her covering up her moans + it just takes longer.

I wish she would just instead pump out content again. 2023 was really low on the content side.