Support Big problem with saint2.su.

• Hi all, there are some hacked accounts posting viruses within zip links on gofile.
    Please report these posts when you see them.
    DO NOT reply to them, this just makes it harder for us to clean up and may get your account banned by mistake.
  • Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide

lipipu

Tier 2 Sub
May 30, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I can't normally use saint2.su. Each time when I open it, I can hear national Ukranian anthem and buttons such as "login", "menu bar", "captcha" and stuff just don't react to clicks. VPN didn't solve the problem. Only in incognito mode I could log in without problems, all buttons worked in incognito. But in normal mode nothing works. Before today I can't remember anything like that. LOL!

What is going on, how to solve this?

lipipu

Tier 2 Sub
May 30, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I know that. I've already uploaded 10+ videos, loged in more than 10 times though 'upload vids' button. But now when i trytp login the music starts plyaing and i can't press anything, completely anyhing because it doesn't react. Even the scrolling bar does not react.
Also when i open new browser tab and open main page
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
I also can hear damn national anthem and can't login or open FAQ.
I've found that only in Chrome such thing happens. Edge and android browsers don't have any problems with the web-site.

lipipu

Tier 2 Sub
May 30, 2022
yes, i have extensions. Yesterday installed 2 new extensions. Today they were immidiately deleted as soon as i heard the music, but it keeps playing.
Disabling other(old) extension didn't change anything so far.
Here is what i found in Chrome developer tools. As you can see there is an audio link, have no idea why it's there. I've have never opened flag-gimn ru web-site.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Done some researches and sercheas of this web-site on Google and found something. looks like some script has been installed with extension that is already deleted or disabled. I will try to remove the script

lipipu

Tier 2 Sub
May 30, 2022
I have no idea. I know that sweetalert2@11 causes my problem.How it was installed is a mystery for me. Unfortunately, my skills are very low to investigate .js files and code in developer tools to find out more information. I don't even know how to remove this from Chrome.

Please, Log in or Register to view spoilers

lipipu

Tier 2 Sub
May 30, 2022
The problem is back. I don't know maybe it's saint2 web-site with sweetalerts2 and this script cdn.jsdelivr.net/npm/sweetalert2@11 starts playing music and disable buttons on it so i can't log in or press FAQ or scroll a page. Does saint2.su have sweetalert2 installed? Deleting cookies worked only once.

I added this cdn.jsdelivr.net/npm/sweetalert2@11 to my adblock filters. Now I can use saint2, the anthem is gone, the buttons are functional, but I don't know how long it will work.

Reactions: ovca777