MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
MEGATHREAD! - Big Cock Worship Fantasy | SimpCity Forums

MEGATHREAD! Big Cock Worship Fantasy

bvitq

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 23, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Hello fellow coomers.
I'm looking for a place to find POV roleplay content related to big cock worshiping.
I wanted to make this post as I noticed the scarcity that exists of content made explicit to this theme, and would love for there to be a place to bring it all together.

This is not a thread for cucking or humilliation content (at least not towards the viewer).
Rather, is a thread for posting models, couple accounts, or videos that indulge in this kind of fantasy.
Size kinks, cock worshiping, size mentioning, cock shock, cock slaps, rubbing cock on face, size queens, sloppy blowjobs on big didlos... That kind of deal. The kind where the girl is cheating with you, and your ex wants to get back together.
The usage of dildos with realistic textures/appearance, immersive pov perspectives, dessed torsos, and organic dialogs, is a plus! Also a plus are GFE, cheating (with you), feet and spit!

Preferably, POV roleplay fantasies with big (realistic?) dildos, like:
Trisha Moon
LilCanadianGirl
Nina Chrome
Bettie Bondage
There are some models whose content does not revolve that heavily around this specific kink, but is enough to make it noteworthy, like:
Tatum Christine
Heatherbby
Mama Fiona
Or, although not preferable, accounts that use realistic, nice big dildos within a roleplay fashion, even entirely lacking cock worshiping, could be a good mention anyways. Like:
LunaQueen
Jaybbgirl
Sydney Harwin

Or couples, where the partner has a big cock, and there is roleplay involved with the viewer.
Or, although not preferable, couple accounts where the partner just has a big cock, even though there is no fantasy inviolved, could be a good mention anyways. Like:
HeavenPov
LilRedVelvet
LilyandJustin

Well, thanks for partaking in this great endavor! Hope we can build a big, juicy, throbbing thread; envy of all the other threads...
Below, I leave some videos for further reference:

Trisha Moon - Dick Worship. Rub Your Dick On My Face. This is everything, lacks story though.
Nina Chrome - Ex GF Still Needs Your Dick. [Preview]
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
Kinky story.
LilCanadianGirl - Ex Girlfriend Facial [Preview].

Bettie Bondage - Aunt Bettie Takes Naive Nephew's Mega Cock in All Holes. Source. She has amazing fantasies.
Indica Flower - Your girlfriend hasn’t been doing her part.
. Great POV perspective/torso set-up video.
Mama Fiona - College Boy Cock.
. Another great POV perspective.
LunaQueen - Girlfriend Experience : Anal Date Night PT 2. Source. Great dildo.

audio by SnakeySmut also conveys the emotion.

Last edited:

avld

Tier 2 Sub
Oct 14, 2022

D@n3d1n

Bathwater Drinker
Dec 14, 2022
Bettie Bondage: Aunt Bettie Takes Naive Nephew's Mega Cock in All Holes

This is my upload:

Credit to Einhänder for posting this in her thread... copied the link here so people don't have to hunt it down:

Last edited:

leftygoldberg

Tier 1 Sub
Dec 5, 2022
Excellent thread, love these, have a bunch unsorted on ero me. Like the non incest ones better, but as you said, hard to find.

Here is one I love, mentions Size:

And three from Mama Fiona who is awesome at these:

Last edited: