• Hi all, there are some hacked accounts posting viruses within zip links on gofile.
    Please report these posts when you see them.
    DO NOT reply to them, this just makes it harder for us to clean up and may get your account banned by mistake.

montown728

Lurker
Sep 17, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
She does still post nudes, but she’s very inconsistent these days. Bianca used to be one of my faves, back when she used to actually run her own page. I was one of her first subscribers and she’d actually answer DM’s and send you custom content if you built up a rapport with her. She also used to make posts about how she’ll never get a management team like other girls.

It’s been clear for awhile now that she stopped running her own page. I think it happened around the time she started getting into acting. Since then the quality has dropped a ton. She’s very inconsistent with posting and when she does post a lot of the time it’s reposts or just bundles with a lot of the same old photos and sends them out as “new” sets, so people like me who purchased a lot of content in the past end up paying for the same photos two or even three times. I called her out on it a couple of times and I was sent different bundles for free to make up for it, but even those bundles were just old pics repackaged lol.

I agree with you that she could be really huge on onlyfans if she was consistent like she used to be, but I think she’s made plenty of money from simps like me and she’s just interested in doing other things these days. I have a ton of her stuff, I’ve bought like 90% of her ppv’s from the last couple of years. One day I’ll get the energy to upload it all here.

Feb 15, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
As others have stated, her OF fell off in the worst way once she moved out to LA. She got delusions of grandeur being a glorified extra in The Idol and has been chasing a pipe dream of an acting career ever since. There’s no way she can be making any real money on there anymore recycling the old bullshit she is now cause her longtime fans have long since caught on that she sold out and went the agency route. She needs to wake up and get back to running things herself cause her OF used to be the best when that was the case.