MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Bettie Bondage | Page 2 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Bettie Bondage

mookie1590

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 3, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
came here to see if someone else has even noticed. No one has yet?
I dont know about recently, but she has 100% had a meth addiction atleast a year ago. Makes sense too, because its an incredibly powerful aphrodisiac. im saying so intense. First time I tried that garbage. I blew a massive load just from trigger words and eye contact. and then went ham for 12 hours solid.

These videos have way more energy as well. Dilated pupils beyond anything normal, thats the big tell, rapid eye movement. around this same time she has these zit things all over her. Those are not zits, but meth acne, meth sores. Google full body pics. Since its water soluble, it will get in sweat and come out sweat glands. covering the entire body. her face had dried skin. And she was sweating like a mother fucker. Little more chaotic in her movements, face twitches etc.
Also her teeth, see how theyre all flat now.

Really suck. Breaks my heart to see people with issues like this. But Looking at all that, its a 100% chance she was on that trash a year ago. Explains why she dipped for a while. .
there's a rime frame ive noticed. The dilatated eyes, rapid eye movements, and meth sores everywhere is pretty much a garuntee.

But like the energy from these videos is way more intense, you can certainly tell. my fav videos I can tell she's high as giraffe pussy.
Do wonder how it affected her popularity. because woman on meth give off intense sexual energy.
also google what are signs of a meth addict. look at old ish videos. look at her pupils. eyes never dialate like that without stimulant related drugs

Last edited:

mookie1590

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 3, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I can get some video names in later. I should have been logging them, but was in horny mode. It didn't dawn on me until like a dozen videos later. Saw the extreme dialated eyes, ignored it because horny. Even though eyes don't do that normally. Then I thought to myself, check for flat teeth. And meth sores.
And then realized what was actually going on. Meth sores almost look like zits, but will have inflamation. Saw the teeth and sores. 1 video had 2 large ones on her left upper breast.
Ive been looking at everything on full taboo to demo. so those upload dates aren't really accurate.
I will gladly get some video titles. I was never even planning on saying something. But assumed someone else would've. checked and no one has spotted it.

Was about to head off to bed. Ill search for the videos tomorrow. I can easily spot them via thumbnail. Sticks out like a sore thumb. Obviously I can't prove it. but it's an observation. ive seen people on it a bunch.

That being said. I believe shes clean now. People will move state to get away from dealers.

• PepeHmm
Reactions: Jaredfork and Src4

Redshift

Casual
Mar 12, 2022
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Y'all are too funny. She's living a good life with all the money she makes. She's getting older. The weight goes on easy and harder to lose. Especially for women. Highly doubt it has anything to do with drug use, or lack of also. But it makes for fun reading!

Reactions: meistersimp

Src4

Bathwater Drinker
May 25, 2022
Did she have a weight loss? i seen the recent videos pictures on twitter so i just noticed idk

score1416

Casual
Dec 15, 2023
Not sure about recently (last 5-10 years maybe) but I seem to remember her sharing some things on social media. This is solely based on what I recall from what she posted and this is coming from a fan:
- she self-professed to being a heroin addict in 2009, I think was the year she referenced. said she kicked the habit in 2011. If she was doing smack I would think she did everything in between from aspirin to smack and (just my opinion) started before 09 and carried thru 11. Maybe that includes meth. If you look at some older vids she was emaciated in numerous so, again, I'm not an expert on drug addiction, but would think she was high while she was filming in addition to being extremely skinny. She also shared that she could barely feed herself in her late teens to early 20s.
- she said she was an alcoholic and quit going to AA at some point. she's also said over the years she doesn't drink anymore.
- she referenced her weight gain during Covid and doesn't want to lose it as it makes her feel good about her tits.
So, I can't say I ever noticed any dilated pupils but I also wasn't looking. Her thinness is noticeable so that stuck out to me. If you have some examples to share of what you referenced I wonder if it's anything I've seen but never noticed. I also wonder if what you're referencing is from videos way in the past?