MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Beth Lily | Page 6 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Beth Lily

norfredd

Fan
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
She used to be a little devil-may-care with certain things. I remember a tweet or something many years ago where she took a picture of a training utility she had used at a gym full of sweat with a lol emoji. She seemed to have cut that shit out in recent years though, I don't have the impression she is particularily nasty; she actually seemed downright nice.

LoganKing123

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 16, 2022
When I subbed to her onlyfans she would do requests which I loved, she did a boob bounce video for me which I love till this day. She did listen to her fans only on OF and she did reply to most DMS I sent which was nice

LoganKing123

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 16, 2022
Has anyone noticed any literally any video Bethany posts has Bang energy drink ??? I have a theory that she possibly retained a deal with BANG energy drink so big it was pointless to continue Onlyfans ... Why else would she stop onlyfans as she has done it forr years she was defo making 6 figures for sure on onlyfans

doolll

Casual
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
You're late man😁, she's had an energy drink deal for over a year, but now it's in every picture of her so it looks like a bigger amount , I don't know about marketing but I think it's a lot of money but definitely not as much as she was making from onlyfans , she said her reason is to leave onlyfans because she is not happy , and two days before she left onlyfans , she went live on instagram and was talking that (the size of her boobs embarrasses her since she was a child, because their size is not like the rest of the children, and she was talking to a woman on the live aabout how a woman should look at her body in a positive way, and that there is no standard of beauty) , I do not know the real reason, but I am 100% sure that she did not made the decision a year ago, the decision was made that week, and her OF subs will know that

Jeff_M

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 14, 2022
Wow--she said that there is no standard of beauty? If that were true how was she such a hugely successful model? Because from where I'm seeing things, there seems to be a standard of beauty and a fit blonde with a pretty face and absolutely ENORMOUS, perfectly shaped, natural tits is pretty high up on that standard to the point that she can make an order of magnitude of money every month shooting a few hours of video than even highly educated/skilled people can make working 80 hour weeks.

But hey--I could be wrong.

LoganKing123

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 16, 2022
All I want to do is see Bethany Lilys perfect tits, but all I see is BANG energy drink, BLK water promotions and motivational qoutes. Can we all sign a petition to ban these drink companies ? :LOL: or am I the only one ? what do you guys think...Id do anything to see her sweet tits again

Reactions: clubno1

doolll

Casual
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Me too man:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: but I gave up for reasons, she's so rich, and her friends she's hanging out with them lately don't have onlyfans So there is nothing makes her regret BUT I think she suffers emotionally so she wastes time traveling trying to forget ,she doesn't want to spend time alone , So if she didn't figure out how to spend her time because she didn't work (onlyfans used to give her the feeling of working, Photoshop and editing programs and shooting) So we'll know in a month or two what she's going to do, podcast? Modeling company? investing in real estate:peepoShrug:? Just social media?

Reactions: LoganKing123