MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Discussion - Best Amateur Interracial OF or ManyVids? | SimpCity Forums

Arthur

Bathwater Drinker
Dec 17, 2021
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Hey dudes! Wanted to see if any of you pro simps have opinions on which girls provide the best interracial amateur content? (via OF, ManyVids, or whatever)

I just discovered Amyyyy007 and WOW:love:! I'm trying to see more like her. Any recommendations? 🤝

secretboipussy

Superfan
Mar 30, 2022
I was planning to make this exact same thread later this week haha
Great minds... :MLADY:

I'll also avoid girls who only do JOI and solo vids

Aliperfectttt is a recent find of mine who really reminds me of Amyyyy007
I think she has a lot of potential but not a lot of people are aware of her. On twitter she seemed very eager to please and excited about the community.

Tightholestinytits Has some of the best raceplay coupled with some great sloopy bj skills. On top of that, she also does anal!

Cocoavsvanilla is probably the most vanilla(heh) out of these all but you can never go wrong with this couple.

For cuckold content, my fav at the moment is SaylerVixen. I wont link the Amber Blank or BBCSlutWife4u threads because Im sure everyone is already familiar with those legends.

Swmarykiss is another great hotwife

Angelinadeep for drugged out blissful blowjobs on the thickest bbc

If you are into alt chicks/goth/emo then look into Gothiccbabi and Slutsinluv

For my bbw IR cravngs I go to mystic ginger + chanel frost. The former has more straight sex scenes while the later leans more on femdom and humillation

I'll also vouch for Romibaby18 like rekuda mentioned. Top 5 for sure.
There are probably more Im forgetting so i might reply with them later. I know I mentioned a lot but imo these are all great girls and each has their own strengths

Last edited:

Slushfundx

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 22, 2022
Some good content mentioned so far. I'd add the ones below. Genuinely interested in any hidden IR gems on OF or Camshows. Especially amateur content.