EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Berry - 빛베리 [Berry0314 / Lumiere Berry] Discussion

Pictures are quite easily edited. Compare her pool stream where she tried on multiple bikinis to her tits now in live stream. Now wears max push up and still looks smaller.
i see youre a breast size pro. who am i to argue. but still looking at any calven klein stream where theres no push up THEY ARE HUGE! and thats my final answer! you want bigger? well then you need to find someone else.

imagine coming home from your first day of school with 5-6 years and getting a good sip of breastfed mothermilk :PogTasty:
nobody in their right mind is breastfeeding a 5 year old, that's some game of thrones shit :OMEGALUL:
What is this conversation..

Last edited:
imagine coming home from your first day of school with 5-6 years and getting a good sip of breastfed mothermilk :PogTasty:
nobody in their right mind is breastfeeding a 5 year old, that's some game of thrones shit :OMEGALUL: and boobs don't stay bigger for that long after breastfeeding, certainly not years.
What is this conversation..
You should ask my nursing teacher, she fed her younger child that way until he was 6 years old. It's no joke

I remember her saying a few months ago that she went to the doctor cause her titties were getting too big and it was hurting, But yeah they are definitely smaller now.

Lookbook video ruined by those damned "safety shorts" and ofc the usual pads in the bra. I think she's even wearing a thong underneath a thong wtf.

Why is she being less sexy in general lately? Do you think she trying to keep all the real sexy stuff behind the melikey paywall?

Lookbook video ruined by those damned "safety shorts" and ofc the usual pads in the bra. I think she's even wearing a thong underneath a thong wtf.

Why is she being less sexy in general lately? Do you think she trying to keep all the real sexy stuff behind the melikey paywall?

the video was made from the stream. its insta ban if no safety pants. i think you think to much.

the video was made from the stream. its insta ban if no safety pants. i think you think to much.
I didnt realize it was done on stream. Pretty lame to do a lookbook on a twitch stream. Nevertheless her non-paywall content is much less sexy these days.

this is something i've noticed watching her latest dances on stream. she used to have such sexy expressions but nowaways she looks like she's dead inside

this is something i've noticed watching her latest dances on stream. she used to have such sexy expressions but nowaways she looks like she's dead inside
Ever since the husband coming back and that whole ordeal :Sadge:

finally some tits, but....:KEKW:
Who have "hot water bottles"???
ding ding ding
the answer is Berry!!!

5059831_700bwp.md.webp

Back
Top Bottom