EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Berry - 빛베리 [Berry0314 / Lumiere Berry] Discussion

mpv also works with youtube-dl and youtube-dlp out of the box and you can just paste gofile/twitch/almost all video links into it and it will stream them

Can someone add a link to this thread in the twitch thread?
Damn and post deleted. I only told that the pic is 100$ tier and is a thumbnail and not full res.

Can someone add a link to this thread in the twitch thread?
Damn and post deleted. I only told that the pic is 100$ tier and is a thumbnail and not full res.
Maybe some rat reported. You can use mega and put a password to post. That way many people get demotivated to do the extra work.

No. That`s a thumbnail for a 100$ tier pic. Berries pics on likey are 4K always.

6pqqdn.jpg

Also someone in the main page claimed a 500 dollar pic. Is it for real? I mean seriously?
What jolan said, and also it's a 500$ tier, you don't just buy 1 pic for 500, there was like 8 posts this week alone (no idea how many pics or if videos in each post). Still questionable if that's worth though tbf :LULW:

the last 2 pictures in the main thread do not look human, like her entire head looks so photoshopped or heavily filtered that it looks tiny and plasticy, very offputting

i think you need to check your eyes. by looking on the leaks they are huge. or you want anri okita size?
Pictures are quite easily edited. Compare her pool stream where she tried on multiple bikinis to her tits now in live stream. Now wears max push up and still looks smaller.

Back
Top Bottom