Games Being a DIK v0.9.1

• Welcome to the Animated section! This is your home for all illustrations, animations, and exotic fantasies that the real stuff just can't fulfil!

Keep in mind that our Community Rules still apply to the material here, in addition to additional category specific guidelines stickied within each section. Please familiarise yourself with these before posting. Have fun!
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Title: Being a DIK
Version: 0.9.1
Released:
December 2022
Developer: DrPinkCake
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Language: English
Genre: 3DGC, Male protagonist, Animated, Dating sim, School setting, Anal sex, Big ass, Big tits, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Female domination, Groping, Group sex, Handjob, Humiliation, Interracial, Masturbation, MILF, Oral sex, Prostitution, Stripping, Teasing, Titfuck, Voyeurism, Combat, Humor, Point & click, Puzzle, Romance, Lesbian, Strategy, Turn based combat, Twins, Virgin
Engine: Ren'Py
Installation: Extract and run

Description: A young man from a low-income family moves away from his widowed father and his summer love to attend college at Burgmeister & Royce. As he is cast into freshman life and persuaded to join the up-and-coming fraternity Delta Iota Kappa, he'll be exposed to a new world filled with conflicts, alcohol, drugs and sex.

Download:
Season 1 - 2:
Win/Linux:

Mac:

And:

Compressed (win/lin):

Season 3 v0.9.1 (play after season 1 - 2)
Win/Linux:

Mac:
-
-
-

Unofficial Android Port:
-

Patch (from 0.8.3 to 0.9.1):

Episode 10 dropped :hyperz:
Links (please someone put them in the OP):
Season 3 + Episode 10:
Win/Linux:
|

Mac:

Patch (from Ep 9 to EP 10):
Win/Lin:
|

Mac:

Extras:
-
-

Multi Mod (Walkthrough + Cheats):
-

Last edited by a moderator:

Hans Landa

German Pervert
Jun 10, 2022
To be honest as much as i like free games and stuff but we should really support Dr.PinkCake because that game is absolutely dope.

Animation, Sound, Characters, Story, Dialogues is all well made. And thats only by one person (atleast like 95%) and the price isn't that bad either.

bongomydongo

Casual
Aug 27, 2022
I became a supporter of his after initially getting it from here so it could end up being good for him if more do the same. Had no idea how great the game is and wouldn't have checked it out without it being here to try. Thanks OP and thanks Dr. PinkCake

nico442

Fan
Mar 14, 2022
This is the first renpy game ive played. Always thought they would be boring or shit, and maybe most are. This one however has been great. Totally enjoying it.
I do have a couple of questions.
Ive been playing the nice guy and im thinking of replaying and doing the dik route. Worth it?

I went through some games on f95 and found a couple to try, but are there any others out there as good as this game?

ghas7er

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
yes the DIK route is 100% worth it imo (girls you get SPOILER:

Please, Log in or Register to view spoilers
what i would advise is to after completing the first playthrough to go look at the walkthrogh and focus on the girl/girls you want.

For the second question: Acting lessons is by the same dev, dreams of desire, city of broken dreamers, my pleasure, midnight paradise; i really enjoyed college kings; if you want 2d art then Taffy tales or Summertime saga. but yeah you played the best game right off the bat so dont expect the others to be as good, although you might enjoy something else more. go on f95 search by liked all time and go through some of them. i also posted some other games on this site if you want to check them out

Dehwun

Tier 2 Sub
Apr 5, 2022
Played through the first season. It's actually a very funny and pretty well written story. Never thought I'd be into these games but I've already played through a couple others on steam.

Steelgrip

Digging Fit & Sexy Chicks
Mar 11, 2022
Yo Guys!

Playing the game 1st time. I am kind of confused. How does the Chick vs Dick system works?

I follow the playthrough only to realize that I have wrong status for things.

Like I didnt get the Shower pic because I had DIK status instead of Neutral/Chick

I thought DIK is the "good" thing to have?

Or should I go CHICK?

Are certain chicks mutually exclusive?

Do I have to paly the game multiple times to see it all?

Steel

Also is there a way to access the scenes from the HIstory?

There was this really hot scene in the Shower of the Josy ebing bended over and I skipped it to see whats next and now cannot get ot it anywhere?

Does it save somwhere? Can you get to those scenes somehow?

Or you gotta replay the whole game?

Reactions: Raregator

ghas7er

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Think of the CHICK vs DIK system as an Angel vs Demon or Good vs Evil. Its not necessarily better to have one or the other. While most girls are available for both affinities (CHICK and DIK), to get the good scenes from most of them you need to be on certain paths (ex. for Jill you need to be on a CHICK path to unlock most of her "good" content). Yes, you have to play the game multiple times to see everything. I would advise to pick either CHICK or DIK from the beginning and finish the playthrough focusing on the girls that need that affinity to see the scenes and raising the affinity at every chance you get (if youre not sure about which girls nedd which affinity, feel free to ask). Save often as some girls are blocked if you get too close to certain girls. Then play again while choosing the other affinity and focusing on the other girls.

For the scenes, there should be a "gallery" in the main menu or replay the game/from the last save. Check if you have it under auto saves if you havent played after the scene (when you go to load a save there should be an "A" at the bottom). If its a scene thats not in the gallery than theres not really much you can do except play from the last save.

Hope this helps.