Sep 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png

Becky Punishes Her Bathroom Slave with a Mouthful Full of Cum​

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Description:​

"I give you the privilege of being my bathroom slave and you can't even keep my toilet bowl spotless? Imbecile. I should shove your face into a pool of my piss and make you tongue-clean that toilet! You know what? Get on your knees, idiot. Close your eyes and open your mouth. Wider!..." Release Date: January 16, 2019

PixelDrain Download:​

Bunkr Download:​

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Your Wussy Kryptonite: Evil Becky Makes You Cum Against Your Will​

“When you see your dog dish on the floor? You know what’s gonna happen. I’m taking all your loser goo, whether you like it or not. I’m gonna tease your wimp cock with my thigh boots and my latex booty till I find your ‘wussy kryptonite.’ Till you betray yourself and jerk out all the Becky squirts for me…” Release Date: March 14, 2014

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Becky Tells Your Girlfriend Noely About the Male Chastity Cage​

“My new friend Becky told me about something I can use to take total control of your cock and balls: the chastity cage. Becky says that once I tease you, boss you or trick you into cocklock I can do anything I want with you. And she’s gonna help me do it to you.” Release Date: May 30, 2014

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Becky Tells Her Friend Bella What a Pathetic Wimp You Are​

“My friend Bella can’t believe what a wuss you are. I told her all about your hilarious fetishes and now she wants to humiliate you just like I do. Maybe she’ll tease your cock with me and then make you fuck your fist for us while we get ready to go out to the clubs. Ready to make the wussy cream for Becky and Bella?…” Release Date: May 23, 2017

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Princess Becky’s BFF Bella Busts Out Laughing at Your Little Pecker​

“I told my girlfriend Bella that you have one of the most laughable little peckers I have ever seen. That it’s all weird and gross and funny looking. Bella doesn’t believe me! She wants to see it for herself. We’re gonna put on bikinis so at least your baby dick will be hard when you unzip for us. Ready to show Bella your boner?…“ Release Date: July 29, 2017

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Sadistic Becky and Bella Torment Your Tiny Caged Cock​

“It’s time for you to put your pathetic little penis on display for your princesses, so we can flick it, tickle it and tease it, until you are ready to explode in your pink penis prison. We’re going to use all your weaknesses to make you suffer for us — as we point at you and laugh at your despair. HA HA!…” Release Date: October 29, 2017

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Outfit Testing: Worship Squirts for Princesses Amy and Becky​

Amy and Becky are about to go out to the clubs. But first they need to be sure they look totally hot. That’s where you come in, dweeb. Get down on your knees, kiss their toes, tell them they rock your world and then maybe they’ll give you the loser cum command – permission to piddle out that puddle you know you wanna make for your princesses! Release Date: January 2, 2010

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Princess Becky Shows Off Your Tiny Pecker to Her Best Friend Amy​

Your date with Becky ended when she reached down your pants. Now she has you in her closet – so she can show her friend Amy exactly how pathetic you are. Ready to have your tiny pecker teased and tormented by two cruel hotties? What if Amy wants to touch it and tickle it? What if Becky forces you to make it squirt! OMG LOOK, AMY! Release Date: February 20, 2010

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Amy and Becky Force You to Drain It into Your Doggie Dish​

Amy caught you jerking off in her room! Now Amy and Becky are going to take control of your little cock by taking command of your cumloads. From now on when you want to cum you have to get on your knees and beg Amy and Becky to let you drain it into your doggie dish. If you want the cum command you’re going to have to lick boots, kiss ass and humiliate yourself! Release Date: March 21, 2010

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Becky and Paige Make You ‘Measure Up’ or Suck a Real Man Cock​

“Real cocks are 8 to 12 inches long when erect. They’re nice and thick too. My girfriend Paige and I are going to measure your dick. If you please us? You’ll be rewarded with a blowjob. BUT if you turn out to have a pin prick or a runt dick, you will be the one GIVING a blowjob tonite. Ready to unzip for us?…” Release Date: June 21, 2013

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Cuck Swingers: Becky Pops Your Cherry While Your Wife Gets Laid​

“Your wife Paige got tired of your tiny cock and started fucking Big Brad. Since she has a boyfriend, I heard you thought you should have a girlfriend. I’m Becky, your wife’s sadistic lesbian friend. ‘Girlfriend’ Becky has big plans for your first date: a chastity cage, panties, a plug and my 8-inch strap-on (Part 1 of 2)…” Release Date: August 15, 2014

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Paige Hires Becky to Diaper and Cuckysit You​

Your dominant wife Paige has decided to date other men because you are such a pathetic, inadequate wimp of a husband. But that's not the end of your humiliation. Your 'Dommy' Paige has hired college student Becky to 'cuckysit' you - to discipline you and make sure you do all your yicky-sticky 'number three' messes into your punishment diapers - instead of your dommy's dirty panties and stockings. Becky is just about to check your diapers when your wife arrives home from her date. Cuckysitter Becky and Dommy Paige put you through a humiliating diaper check - teasing you for plastering your diapers with cummies and laughing at your tiny little boner - before dribbling baybee oil onto your stiffie and you to make one last load of 'goo-goo' as they giggle at you. Release Date: August 31, 2012

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Butch Becky Overpowers You into Sissy Maid Submission to Her​

“If you’re such a wuss that I have to be the man in this relationship? If I have to fix the cars and rip out the plumbing? You’re gonna be my sissy maid, bringing me beers in your dainty high heels and getting down on your knees to clean my dirty boots, unzip my filthy jeans and lick my sweaty snatch until I cum in your mouth…” Release Date: August 11, 2018

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

I Came Inside of Becky LeSabre’s Panties​

Becky had her whole outfit planned today, right down to her panties. Unfortunately, her perfect pair of panties was missing. She looked around and found them in your room and she wants to know how they got into your room. Are you a panty thief? Don't deny it. Just tell her what you do with them? Do you sniff them? Wear them like a sissy? She hands over her panties to you and tells you to put them on your head and jerk your dick right there. You would hate for her to call the cops about this, so you do as you have been told. Since you took her panties, Becky had to wear a dirty pair of panties and they are smelly. You wish she would let you smell those filthy panties! Instead she urges you to cum and she laughs at your sad, little load. You are such a loser!

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Becky LeSabre - I'm a Pathetic Butt Sniffer​

Your pathetic nature does not escape Becky's notice even from behind your computer screen. She knows you want to be humiliated. You are not even a real man, are you? Becky laughs at you and your little dick. Go on and tell Princess Becky that you are a loser. You both know it is true. You are commanded to give her a proper worship puddle, but do not cum until you are told to do so. Just sit there, play with your little dick, and make your Princess happy. When you finally give her your cum, she can’t stop laughing at you, but you have never been happier.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Becky LeSabre - A Hall of Fame Foot Girl!​

A lot of you are familiar with Becky LeSabre. She is one of my all-time favorites!! Here, she poses solo and gives you a foot tease LIKE NO OTHER!! She wears a sexy cheerleader uniform with sneakers and sheer ankle socks that cheerleaders wear. She even left her socks for me to keep!! They were soooooo sweaty from being inside the sneakers.Becky has super wide feet with EXTREMELY HIGH ARCHES and SUPER WRINKLED SOLES!She also has amazing talent to suck her OWN TOES!! So sexy and sensual!Becky then rubs baby oil all over her soles and the tops of her feet making them extra shiny!!She also gave me her sweaty socks - it was her idea and gift - how cool is that! I believe this is Becky's very first boy/girl foot worship scene! I have been following this girl since she was 18 and she's always been girl/girl or solo foot tease. I don't know how or why I got so damn lucky, but here I am, lol!Her feet are impeccable! Wide, size 9.5 feet, EXTREMELY wrinkled soles, INSANE arches!! She wore her cheerleader uniform and I got to lick her sock covered feet right out of her sneakers as she made sure her feet were extra sweaty!!! She wore those sheer ankle socks, almost see-through and you could see the sweat right through them!!!!!!! I thought I was gonna lose it right then and there, lol! I then peeled off her socks and licked her bare soles and super high arches and sucked on each toe!She also commanded me to nibble on her bare heel and ankle - she LOVES THAT!!! She gets very verbal in this scene and is ever so sensual.To top it off, she gives me her sweaty socks to keep - might have to frame these, lol!!!!!!! I just can't get enough of Becky LeSabre's incredible feet! Here she is in the " Pose " position. Great wide feet - super wrinkled soles and insane arches!!

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Becky LeSabre's Facial Destruction​

Gorgeous Amazon Goddess Becky LeSabre uses her huge size 9 wide soles to slap her slaves face over and over again. She busts his face purely for her own enjoyment. Between slaps she him to sniff the stink from between her toes then wails on him some more. She then decides to really crush it under her feet by making him lay down and standing on it full weight. Becky is very sexy in this great facebusting clip, our first one in a while!

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Princess Meggerz and Becky LeSabre - Jerk to Our Wide Wrinkled Soles!​

You love big wide wrinkly soles don't you? Two of the best pairs in the land belong to mega brats Meggerz and Becky LeSabre. The Brats laugh at you as you start stroking your little cock to their big giant soles. You are nothing to them and they find it totally pathetic that you have a thing for their feet. Not just any feet, but BIG WIDE SOLES! You just can't help yourself but rub one out as they mock you and encourage you to jerk it as they wiggle their toes and wrinkle their soles in your face!

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Becky LeSabre's Pantyhose JOI Tease & Denial​

Sweet and sexy, BECKY LESABRE is looking very hot in her dress and sexy PANTYHOSE and she's feeling ready to TEASE you with her NYLON covered LEGS and FEET. Check out BECKY'S SOLES in the super SHEER PANTYHOSE all the way up to her LEGS and ASS. You love every part of BECKY'S PANTYHOSE and she knows it. BECKY INSTRUCTS and ENCOURAGES you to jerk to her as she models and poses for you. You want to CUM so bad but you better wait for BECKY to let you, if you're lucky enough today!

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Becky LeSabre - Natural Barefoot Tease & Encouragement​

BECKY LESABRE is hot and her sexy BARE FEET and SOLES are even hotter and lucky you she has them right in your face TEASING you as she WRINKLES her SOLES and WIGGLES her TOES for you. Instantly you are rock hard to BECKY and her FEET and she wants to fulfill your FOOT FETISH letting you JERK to her FEET while she PLAYS and ENCOURAGES you to get off watching her! Once you see BECKY'S NATURAL TOES and super WRINKLED SOLES your appetite for her BARE FEET will become insatiable. Are you ready to CUM for BECKY LESABRE and her FEET?