Simp Chat Bebahan - Discussion Thread

CK_FTW_1987

Fan
Dec 10, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

That's why my count wasn't matching to the number. There's 31 "officially", but actually it's now 32 due that PPV. But it was you that asked for it and she send it only to you via DM, or she posted that photo to the public and who would pay 5$ would unlock it? If was the latter it shouldn't have appear in the official number of posts anyway? Unless it's that "bug delay" and the 32rd post should appear in a bit (sorry, idk the mechanics of OnlyFans).
By the way, the blue lingerie photo is the PPV one?

Last edited:

CK_FTW_1987

Fan
Dec 10, 2022

Hum, then it must have been a "post delay bug" from the website. If it's a public post coming from her (in this case, a public PPV that she posted for everyone to see and for those who are willing to pay extra 5$), it should appear as the 32nd post in a bit. But idk if it works like this, i'm not familiar with OF mechanics like i mentioned.

Reactions: Bothakks

CK_FTW_1987

Fan
Dec 10, 2022
Hey Stephen, it's another 5$ PPV the photo (white shirt) you posted 15 minutes ago? 🧐

Last edited:

CK_FTW_1987

Fan
Dec 10, 2022

(lol)

Are you subscribed to her OnlyFans?

Just an idea for those folks who's giving us the content. Would be cool if we could get the descriptions of the pics and also, just a small info if they are PPV or not (just as a way to compare what kind of content she's doing between "public" and ppv posts 😅).

Last edited:

CK_FTW_1987

Fan
Dec 10, 2022
Interesting...i was about to go sherlock holmes here asking "hey, i noticed there were 31 pics on her OF and now only 30, did she deleted one? Hum." But i guess you can't trust that figure numbers...because the ppv's didnt count and it "should have been 33 pics" at this point. Not to mention that seems like she deleted more photos like those 3 pics you guys mentioned, so at this point should have appeared in her page only 28 pics if we are counting minus 3, but to me shows 30.

So, after all she deleted the ones she shows her butt in more "direct angles", let's say, lol. But what about the ppv's, they are still there? At least the last one is wilder than ass pictures, imo, if she went deleting photos from a standpoint of "eh, maybe i over did here, too much", that one would be a strong candidate to get removed.

Note: She should have think twice what post before if she's going to regret then, cuz once on the internet forever on the internet. :monkaHmm:

Last edited:

ASEREIGVER

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
There were 32 pics she deleted 3 of them that i mentioned above so the number went to 29 and then she brought back one of the photos (https://simpcity.su/threads/bebahan.32070/post-1431842) so now the number is 30.
The ppv messages are still there.

In my opinion she deleted them because they were better than the ppv's and probably some people complained that they paid 5$ for a pic that is 'worse' than her regular posts. Guess she wants to distinct her wall posts from ppv's in terms of 'quality'
I wouldnt be surprised if the taken-off photos will be send to new subscribers as ppv's

CK_FTW_1987

Fan
Dec 10, 2022
Idk, funny that the one pic she re-uploaded then, was the one where the bum was more covered (by being cut from the frame). Sure that i'm not 100% saying that she removed the others cuz "got shy and regret reveiling the bum so much", specially when she still have that ppv one where the lower part of her boobs are naked, which is, imo, comparatively a more "hardcore" photo for someone who regretted some bum pics thus, if was about regret that ppv one should also get deleted. Or no...maybe she is ok with showing the lower part of her boobs and not exposing her bum so much.

Anyway, we have to see what will happen, if she will put the bum photos over an extra paywall, then your theory will be right. Although it will look like a scam if she re-uploads the photos that she already had not behind ppv. Well, if it was not regret and just an adjustment of strategy, she may forget those "old" bum pics and will put new bum ones behind ppv, to avoid some "scammy" feeling.

That's why i think the uploads people do here, they could just type "ppv" above or below the photo in case it's from ppv, just so we can start to distinguish what she posts as normal content and ppv, cuz it's starting to get confusing.

For example, the last upload here, her with a red bra, ppv or not? 😅 At this point i can't tell, thus why me saying in case it's "ppv" content, people could type ppv with the photo from now on.

Last edited:

CK_FTW_1987

Fan
Dec 10, 2022

Hum...which one and also, without changing it to ppv? That makes it a bit weird why then she removed them before...
Hey, thanks for upload the new photo, looks like we have another hero around here! 😝

By the way, what she means by "extras in your inbox"? Will she give free pics through DM's to her subs or something?

Last edited: