EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Bebahan - Discussion Thread

Yes i said it and it is the same just like before. Doesn't do photos for a long time and then they are some from older shooting, she judt recycled old photos. She did that half a year ago and is still doing.
She tricking so many guys to give her money she could sleep in a bed filled with money. Not only bebahan but also 90% from twitch girls like her scamming, how can they all sleep in peace? Do they not have conscience? If i would take so many money and do what she and others do i could not sleep well anymore
Tbf, some other OF girls i follow they charge way more than bebahan and small detail, they aren't even streamers or youtubers, just random IG girls and have way less followers than her on Instagram and they put like 30 bucks as OF price and if someone is going to ask me, no, it's not even nudity content, but similar content like bebahan, so we can say she doesn't charge that much for what she posts taking into consideration how much she is known in social medias compared to the others i just mentioned that charge way more than her.

The funny thing is that her Patreon is more expensive than her OF, one can assume that she made her Patreon not thinking in doing OF and pushed a bit more for the price but, after getting OF, probably she knew that she couldn't push too much the price when she was not going for nudity content, which ends up being a good decision for both parties, she doesn't lost subs and the subs don't pay an overpriced non nudity/xxx OF.

Last edited:
Ok, fine. Let's pretend we don't know who you are.

Besides it has nothing to do with what the guy said, i know girls who charge 7 dollar for the subscription. No PPV, just pure quality cosplay once a week. Every week. There are always at least 8 pics in one post. So what now? She posts more, for less with high effort.

Also one more example for nudity. She posts daily pictures, topless, every single day for years so far. For 5 dollar on discount for the subscription.

What is Beba compared to them? Posting once every week (or even bigger gaps with up to 2 weeks), low quality, repetetive pics with 0 effort. Compared to them she is a scammer to the square?

May God have mercy on all those poor souls who have never heard of a leaking forum and has to pay for her "content". Amen.
Well, there would be no leaks at all if there were no simps paying for content. So personally I appreciate that they exist and are willing to leak. This site would die immediately if every simp stopped paying for content. Then there would only be "leaking" of previously leaked content. Quite boring in the end.

Well, there would be no leaks at all if there were no simps paying for content. So personally I appreciate that they exist and are willing to leak. This site would die immediately if every simp stopped paying for content. Then there would only be "leaking" of previously leaked content. Quite boring in the end.
Not really, because everyone is willing to pay for something good. The only ones who would die out would be scammers and those with bad content. And it really wouldn't be a shame if they didn't earn any more money. At least in my opinion.

Edit: Also, I'm not talking about simps. For example from Bebahan, her simps would continue to pay even if she took a photo of her dirty sock once a month. I am even happy to see how she milks them dry. I'm talking more about the random people who come across her Instagram or YouTube accidentally or unknowingly and don't know what to really expect.

Last edited:
Not really, because everyone is willing to pay for something good. The only ones who would die out would be scammers and those with bad content. And it really wouldn't be a shame if they didn't earn any more money. At least in my opinion.

Edit: Also, I'm not talking about simps. For example from Bebahan, her simps would continue to pay even if she took a photo of her dirty sock once a month. I'm talking more about the people who come across her Instagram or YouTube accidentally or unknowingly and don't know what to really expect.
Then please explain wtf you are doing on a Bebahan leak thread... If you're not here for the leaks I think you have gotten lost in the jungle. If you're not interested in leaks from scammers you are also in the wrong place. And, please, if you are here on a missionary task to save people from Bebahan I definitely think you are on the wrong thread. People don't care. Those who pay Bebahan doesn't care. So I think you are barking up threes and only produce noise.

Then please explain wtf you are doing on a Bebahan leak thread... If you're not here for the leaks I think you have gotten lost in the jungle. If you're not interested in leaks from scammers you are also in the wrong place. And, please, if you are here on a missionary task to save people from Bebahan I definitely think you are on the wrong thread. People don't care. Those who pay Bebahan doesn't care. So I think you are barking up threes and only produce noise.
Maybe you should read it carefully again and try to understand what I wrote above.

Was the 69th episode of Notty Dungeon uploaded?
I'm slowly watching them and that one which is supposed to be a major milestone, seems to be amiss.

Was the 69th episode of Notty Dungeon uploaded?
I'm slowly watching them and that one which is supposed to be a major milestone, seems to be amiss.
I couldn't get it because it was completely deleted from patreon. Someone should've downloaded it before it got deleted, but this does not appear to be the case.
Btw, if someone has the vimeo link to one of her patreon videos, i can scrap it. Even if the link doesn't work, doesn't matter.

Tbf, some other OF girls i follow they charge way more than bebahan and small detail, they aren't even streamers or youtubers, just random IG girls and have way less followers than her on Instagram and they put like 30 bucks as OF price and if someone is going to ask me, no, it's not even nudity content, but similar content like bebahan, so we can say she doesn't charge that much for what she posts taking into consideration how much she is known in social medias compared to the others i just mentioned that charge way more than her.

The funny thing is that her Patreon is more expensive than her OF, one can assume that she made her Patreon not thinking in doing OF and pushed a bit more for the price but, after getting OF, probably she knew that she couldn't push too much the price when she was not going for nudity content, which ends up being a good decision for both parties, she doesn't lost subs and the subs don't pay an overpriced non nudity/xxx OF.
Why you quoted me? I said she doesn't upload photos for weeks, and then they are the same kind of photos and recycled from long time ago she made? And getting payed for nothing in return, so she must have no conscience. What you said has nothing to do with what i said.

I wat
ND 69 is the same as any other ND, but at the end she reads about different 69 sex positions and does a buzzfeed sex quiz. Kinda boring.
I watched some ND and they are boring, so how boring must this be when others say it was boring for them? Did she answered any of the sex quiz about her or did she just laugh and skip half the questions? Must be the same as the games on pat, playing shy

Probably because it looks like she is giving head. 😅😅 I don't know
She is pouring milk over her milkies
Yup. Here is a small edit of the milk pouring, why not these type of content on patreon but is daily on Insta lol?

And pretending to get cum in her mouth
Is she losing followers? I think she hit a new low playing the cum slut, really wonder how far she will go, there is not much left other than getting naked on ig

But her moving head, like someone maybe would think she gives a BJ is too much? 😅

I can see everything but not this reel, even if i click on this link it's just a white Instagram page for me. Is there maybe a region limit? But i saw it yesterday, that's how i downloaded it, but now I can't see it anymore. This is weird

I can see everything but not this reel, even if i click on this link it's just a white Instagram page for me. Is there maybe a region limit? But i saw it yesterday, that's how i downloaded it, but now I can't see it anymore. This is weird
Do you live in a Muslim or repressive country? Instagram might ban very sexual images. Or do you have any family filtering (app or DNS based). Although I doubt any member of simpcity has family filters on

Back
Top Bottom