Trans XXX BBC on Transgenders

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.

AnteVandelay

Fan
Apr 22, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Back in 2019, the Dogfart Network was planning to release a trans focused website called "Blacks on Trannys" (i've noticed that they later changed it to "Blacks on Trans" for obvious reasons though, but the trailers below still retain the original name).

You could easily find the preview images for all the first planned scenes on their main site. The trailers were a bit hard to get, but i managed to save two below: a scene with Sarina Valentina and Lena Kelly and a scene with Khloe Kay, Lena Kelly and Sean Michaels.

There were a few other ones too: one with Korra Del Rio, another scene with Lena Kelly (a BBG threesome), one with Nikki Jade Taylor, one with Kayleigh Coxx and one with Chanel Santini. Sadly, i didn't save those and i don't think you can find them anywhere now.

The site never released and the full scenes never came out. In 2020, covid hit and they probably postponed all their plans. Later, Dogfart was sold, all the previous key people left and everything changed. Well, it's obvious that by now it's certainly never going to happen. The project was shelved for good. I was hoping that they would release these scenes in some form, like a DVD, but also never happened.

Gofile:
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Pixeldrain:
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images