Simp Chat Barbara Dunkelman - Discussion Thread

Icon97

Superfan
Jun 25, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
More goalpost moving, so now its not that she doesnt have the time but she doesnt want to. I dont think youre blowing anyones mind by saying that, that much is obvious. I feel like i've never seen so many people take the words "completely focused" so literally, like ive "completely focused" on a lot of shit including job hunting but that doesnt mean every waking breathing moment is just that and nothing else. Saying shes too focused to shoot sets would be completely valid and I've been backing that, but just posting them? Come on now. So yeah like you said she just doesnt want to, which shocks none of us.

Bad_Santa

Diamond Tier
Mar 12, 2022
It's not goalpost moving. It's just being real. Also just because she has done the shoots already, doesn't mean the pictures are ready to be posted. There could be many reasons why she hasn't posted them. Getting annoyed because you have to wait on some photos (which again I'm sure most of you don't even pay for them) is stupid and comical.

AmateurBabes

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Let's not forget that along with losing her job and job searching, she also has a wedding to plan. These things take time. Both Trevor and Barb got a good severance package, I assume, so they have time to figure out what to do. Posting on OF is the least of her worries.

Icon97

Superfan
Jun 25, 2022
It is goalpost moving, your original argument was she doesnt have time then changed to just doesnt want to (which again surprises nobody). Im also literally not annoyed at barbara in the slightest, im annoyed by the logic in here sometimes ie:

"man shes got a wedding and shes job searching shes way too busy to shoot a set, its the last thing on her mind" (I was on board with this crowd) but then:

"SHOOTS 3 SETS, but doesnt upload them?"

"man thats because shes job hunting and has a wedding coming up, its the last thing on her mind" (this is stupid).

I mean do you even know long it takes to not only set up 3 separate cosplays but shoot 3 different photoshoots for them, and we're comparing this to just uploading said photos to the internet? Like ffs just keep it simple and say she just doesnt want to which we're all already aware of and used to, no need to insert some condescending mess about how 2 minutes of her time is an absolute non-negotiable.