EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Bapebaee | dreb4by | andreaziaa - Discussion thread

Who else has gotten a "can I make your heart beat really fast? 👅" message today? I asked why she's messaging people if her account is inactive and she said "not as active as before and I only msg a few fans"

I'm curious to see how many just a few fans is lmao. Whoever is running her account is probably trying to squeeze as much money as possible before they shut it down

Very obvious that she’s sold/going to sell the IG account to some OF chick that’ll go by d0lljade talking about “#new identity”. Either that or she just ran through the Bapebaee name enough to “start over” to attract new subs. It’s like having ten cereal brands in the grocery store owned by the same company lol

She still posts on her story for both the DollJade and DollRuby accounts but it's just mundane stuff at car meets or with her BF, I think she's just shifting into a managing position to grow other OF influencers at this point since her seperate management account is already doing really well. Might be time to lose the hope of her continuing to make content icl

Back
Top Bottom