EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Bapebaee | dreb4by | andreaziaa - Discussion thread

Been subscribing to her for a while now, just wanna give you guys a heads up. She normally sends PPVs through the inbox on a daily basis, just buy those instead of asking her what you want to see cuz then she’ll give you the same video for a more expensive price. Anyways her videos are expensive ($20+ for BJ and $50 for penetrations) but she is soo well worth it imo 😂

Been subscribing to her for a while now, just wanna give you guys a heads up. She normally sends PPVs through the inbox on a daily basis, just buy those instead of asking her what you want to see cuz then she’ll give you the same video for a more expensive price. Anyways her videos are expensive ($20+ for BJ and $50 for penetrations) but she is soo well worth it imo 😂
Was there actually ever a bbc ppv or was that just a dildo ?

she has bg bj vids? i wonder if you could get us the previews for those

As a black man from nyc what’s wrong with an Asian girl liking black guys never understood why they should only fetishize white men
this is the last place you want to seek a thoughtful, mature discussion about this matter.

my advice is to take advantage of your location and go make some irl content w/the asian women you have a fancy for.

blacks it seems maybe latinos too, she's a ny chinese girl who speaks in semi-ebonics
She told me last year she lives in Canada and she moved out at 18. I don’t if that was all a lie. She said she worked making money by crypto since before she moved out her parents house and that’s how she lived independently.

Also she told me all that on onlyfans. So maybe she’s lying. I haven’t seen her instagram stories for a whole year but she definitely hangs out at parties with minorities from what I saw last year , and is with the rap pop culture so she definitely has minorities as her type.

do you mind sharing bro

quick updates

1. she has drm turned on now
2. an agency runs her page now, spams ppv every 2 hrs (they will lower the price if you ask)
3. she does full penetration now
This is true. Also, every now and then they send a ppv at 30% off but it’s literally the same fucking price as her other videos lol wtf

As a black man from nyc what’s wrong with an Asian girl liking black guys never understood why they should only fetishize white men
They shouldn't "fetishize" anyone, but bitches do be dumb. She clearly got some page 2 cultural capital farmed in the early 2010s, probably an FOB and doing the college shtick cause the "crypto money" ain't enough for her to let it go. The CH and transition era bape is a hallmark of this kind of chick. Not surprising she from the 6 tbh. You can smash better, king.

this is the last place you want to seek a thoughtful, mature discussion about this matter.

my advice is to take advantage of your location and go make some irl content w/the asian women you have a fancy for.
Does this place have something against black interracial?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom