Request Backroom Casting Couch

dinky3000

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 15, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Does anyone have these two?

Krystal
https://r7h4k4d4.ssl.hwcdn.net/site/content/contentthumbs/02/18/218-set-1x.jpg?*Link not allowed because it will expire*1705463329&l=48&token=b119d31bc8ab47587ef49e7940e08463

Allison
https://r7h4k4d4.ssl.hwcdn.net/site/content/contentthumbs/00/17/17-set-1x.jpg?*Link not allowed because it will expire*1705463365&l=47&token=e14702c1f4fd5dd785568aa4f5f50324

Nanami Kento

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 6, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Here is Brooklyn (I think it's 720p - I do not have anything higher or lower):
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Currently working on Yumi. Large file - under 6GB and 1080p. Feel kinda bad for her. She was definitely on the struggle bus. Too bad cause I liked her looks and body, but I doubt she did anything else (unless someone can correct me if I'm wrong?).
Update 1: done with Yumi

Update 2: both files

Side note: looks like this was dated for 1/15/24. Definitely love seeing more diversity in the scene.

Last edited:

snjqgxcd

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 26, 2022

PEACHES AND CREAMPIES​

26 year old bartender Summer is here, and we could use a little summer weather right about now! She’s a petite, but nice and thick Asian gal, whos ready to suck and fuck her way into a job today whether she knows it or not ;). She arrives and we get ready to go. She’s a nice, cool chick; she likes sex, she’s open to most things - you know all the good stuff. Inevitably she ends up naked even though she’s a little self conscious about her body. Of course we all know this leads to some toys in holes when she gets back on the couch and today is no different. This girl has got some sexy little holes and she gets nice and wet for us. For the next part of the interview she’ll be on her knees sucking my cock in an effort to see if she really does have what it takes. After some doggy style on the couch and then some fucking on the couch (don’t miss the quick accidental anal), it’s time for the main event. That sweet butthole. My cock goes right in and, she’s takes it well letting me fuck her on the desk and then her side before a nice little gape. I keep using that ass on the couch, and I love the way she keeps my cock in her ass as she spins from facing cowgirl to reverse. After some buttfucking in the chair, we do some nice vaginal missionary before a big ol’ side spoon creampie. Rick, in his infinite wisdom tosses her the vibrator and lets her bust one more nut before we guide her and her leaking pussy out the door. Hopefully she got that workout in before she let me blow a load in those guts. <3 Cam

THE COLORS OF LOVE​

Welcome back friends! We have an insanely hot little blonde gracing the casting couch this week. 20 year old Roxanne has one of the hottest little bodies ya’ll. She is just my type. Blonde, petite, and did I mention tiiiight. Yowza this girl is gorgeous. She phones Rick when she arrives and he kicks this interview off. Rick mentions it in his preamble, but in addition to those looks, Roxanne has quite the personality as well. She’s just so comfortable talking to him about sex and what she wants outta all this. She’s very comfortable sexually, so much so she really doesn’t mind getting naked and giving us our first peek at that body. She poses a bit and shows us probably one of the best assholes I’ve ever seen, and I’ve seen a LOT of assholes before. Look at that thing, it’s so beautiful it almost makes me believe in Jesus. Back on the couch you can kinda tell she’s getting into this, her skin starts to splotch up a bit, and you gotta love that. Rick gives her a toy and she gets to playing with that cute pink pussy. She’s so fucking wet around the 13:10 mark it sounds like she’s mixing macaroni in that pussy. We all know what comes next, next I get to fuck this sweet young thing. She really got into it while we were getting down to business. I mean this girl is insatiable, and it was a lot of fun to fuck that pussy. It’s that good legs shaking sex, look how wet that pussy is 33 minutes in before I take her to her side and then pull her on top of me. We even get some of those tears of joy as I fuck her face and get my cock as deep in her throat as it’ll go. We finish up on the desk for some missionary and then I help Bambi legs get positioned in the chair where I fucking unload in that sweet pink swollen pussy. She pushes out all that cum and compliantly eats it off the chair when Rick asks. Back on the couch Rick decides to let her get one more out, as she came so close to squirting. We get one last orgasm on the day and she cums as she squirts with my jizz still running out of her. According to her tally that was a grand total of 6 orgasms on a day she didn’t even realize she’d be getting any dick. Just look at how sexy that swollen and used pussy looks, what a trooper. Back on the couch she’s all smiles as she gets dressed and heads out the door, she gives us one last devious smirk before she goes. <3 Cam

narigobaldo

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 25, 2021

1497_chelsea.mkv_thumbs3cd16087f7b76768.jpg