Simp Chat Aya_Hitakayama [Discussion]

kcks

Lurker
Sep 2, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I just do not like the new aya as much but there is a good alternative in a girl named asuno_ that comes on CB from time to time

MatureWLover

Superfan
Jul 8, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Honestly be on the look out on multiple sites. It may very much be a possibility.
Kinda the same thing happend with Maria_alfonsina but instead of disappearing she made a new account that SHE manages

Tho it's quite different with Asian streamers as some lives/streams in a fixed studio/apartment thats pretty much empty (hee_jeen, aya)
We have no clue whats happening behind the scenes. I've seen and read on multiple things that girls falls into a rabbit hole, thinking its going to be a chill and fun time. But no, they are managed by a agency/someone and most of cases they aren't treated right at all.

Big possiblity why they are so desperate to reach goals because behind the scenes who knows what happends.

this is pretty much old news im bringing up and probably everyone already knows this. But hey you'd be surprised how many oblivious humans exist out there just thinking with their hand thats tugging their micro penis that will most definitely end up in erectile dysfunction (already is as its a micro penis)

stopy

Diamond Tier
Mar 12, 2022
There are two different girls camming in that channel, but neither of them is (original) aya. Always check for skin spots. The one that resembles her doesn't have any of aya's beauty marks, and I don't mean just the ones on her face. Those she could realistically conceal easily with makeup, even the ones on her chest. But not the ones near her pussy, not when she's squirting like that. Nose and ears are also different if you look closely.

lordhc

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
Does she ever increase dildo size? I wish she slammed on something a bit bigger