Simp Chat awholelottazozo - Discussion Thread

• Hi all, there are some hacked accounts posting viruses within zip links on gofile.
    Please report these posts when you see them.
    DO NOT reply to them, this just makes it harder for us to clean up and may get your account banned by mistake.

caz90

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
There have been too many slip-ups in recent months, will there be any new content uploaded soon?

Reactions: WonderVReadyV2

Pariah808

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 18, 2022
Does she say why she’s quitting patreon? I find it to be a whole lotta wasted potential, she was going strong and honestly has such a huge fan base that she’s be teasing for so long she would strike bank for showing full t1tt1es, like she was practically nearing that goal, she can’t say she’s too bored of it because she chooses to make the same dam video diff sound, it’s not even just regular vidoes it’s all just tiktok drafts so ig we just hoped for too long. Im sorry to the folks that wasted their money monthly to get crap content, she was really doing the same things over and over bare minimum. She was probably losing traction too bc of it and is quitting bc she doesn’t want to go further, which doesn’t make sense either bc why my an OF, i think I heard once that patreon doesn’t allow full nudity so maybe there’s hope she switches to OF to do that

megalinkx7

Diamond Tier
Dec 29, 2021
so i posted some new tiktok drafts and to me they seem to be a bit more sexy than what she has been doing the past few months... maybe she is going out in a bang or maybe she is gonna reveal that she is moving platforms at the end... or what is most likely happening here is that im huffing that big copium :COPIUM:

rekuov

Lurker
Dec 26, 2022
she's studying something computer / tech related at college i believe (she mentioned it in a qna a while back), and she has been mentioning on stream lately that she is back to school, and presumably somewhat near-ish to graduating. it 100% is either that her youtube is generating enough to where she doesn't need patreon, or definitely school / professional life related. feel like for better or for worse, this girl is smart enough not to just become an OF thot / 4ever patreon girl. sorry to say bros

guppyman72

Casual
Mar 22, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
definitely not making enough from youtube. Her videos are averaging less than 100k views, which correlates to maybe a few thousand a year. She had patreon subscribers in the thousands at one point, charging a min of $5 a month. She definitely is just preparing to make it in the professional world. She studies something like social media marketing so I'm guessing the Youtube is more a portfolio for jobs than serious cash. Plus she still has ~700 patreon members who are paying her at least $5 a month just for.... the heck of it?

Last edited: