Simp Chat awholelottazozo - Discussion Thread

• Hi all, there are some hacked accounts posting viruses within zip links on gofile.
    Please report these posts when you see them.
    DO NOT reply to them, this just makes it harder for us to clean up and may get your account banned by mistake.

OofFloof_

Superfan
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Don't get me wrong, i used to love her content she made on Patreon, but i can understand someone wanting to ditch doing patreon to focus more on studies or her twitch/yt.

But like, she is still as revealing as she was while she was doing patreon, so why would u stop the free income from patreon subs?

Her latest video on youtube is literally her showing off her ass for like 80% of the vid. If she has no problem revealing herself, why stop? Did making Patreon vids and pics take that long? Am i wrong in thinking its free income?

Anyways also guys dont forget to unsub on her patreon if you still are subbed.

manflame420

Tier 1 Sub
Oct 24, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
She was doing Patreon for pretty much 3yrs straight and she's the only content creator I've subbed to that would consistently post new stuff every single day;
I noticed towards the last few months before she quit Patreon she stopped doing dancing vids completely, she rarely posted on tiktok and she would pretty much do the exact same thing in her Patreon vids but just in different outfits. It seems like she maybe got burnt out/lost motivation and interest in posting?

I know we're not owed anything from her but I would've loved to know what made her decide to bail. Although I'm pretty sure it's because of University and job stuff because having a lewd Patreon will probably show up in background checks from potential employers etc. Even though her content has already leaked like everywhere lol so I dunno

I really really hope she comes back, I'd pay whatever price for that to happen lmao but she deserves the best fr so I hope everything works out for her

Pariah808

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 18, 2022
If it was due to being burnt out that’s honestly her fault for posting the same video or type of videos every time ; like you said we’re not owed anything from her but like her content became really mediocre and boring so not a lot of people stayed and probably saw a decrease in sales , if she just made things a little more interesting and exciting I’m sure she could’ve retained her regulars or even bring in new clientele, she can make her own decisions ofc but it became redundant and just not a lot of options, she made tiktoks for Patreon what did she expect to happen. I do hope she returns with more a more spicy nature

wowser1209

Lurker
Oct 13, 2022
Seriously guys, I feel like some of you are forgetting that she owns you nothing.

I mean, I get it. It's annoying when a content creator does not meet your expectations, yet these are you're expectations.

She likes making this type of content so leave her be. If you want to see naked women, you should go to the hub but don't try to manipulate a creator in doing something they don't want to do.

So meaning: don't rally people to "unsimp" or unsub. That is just wrong.

OofFloof_

Superfan
Mar 11, 2022
What type of content do you think she likes making? Her youtube videos where she shows off half her ass for the whole video ? or her streams which barely get any views anyways. I'm not hating just saying, I don't really get her whole content switch. she still makes sexualised content on youtube with an undertone of "day in the life/cozy vibes". her most viewed videos are try on hauls which people watch in hopes of seeing something. I just don't get why she would throw away her patreon money, which she probably made some good money from (and still does btw). But whatever, not that big of a deal, people move on to other patreon girls/women whatever.

Also your last sentence is just stupid lmao. Sorry for telling people to stop giving their money away for NOTHING. Even she told people to unsub.

guppyman72

Casual
Mar 22, 2022
Lol has anyone even tried to contact her about it? I don't see how it's possible to manipulate her into it you aren't even allowed to discuss her patreon content in her official discord server

oplop

Lurker
Oct 11, 2022

I don't really care either way (care enough to write this response though), but that's not true, at least for her tiktoks. I definitely checked her tiktok pretty recently and it was still active.

My Firefox history has my back:

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Anyway, it's a shame, but some of her YT stuff is still enjoyable.

kinjutsu

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 17, 2022
She's an generic e-thot that lived off the attention of simps to fund her lifestyle...it's stupid to think there wouldn't be a cost on her mental health.
I thought the patreon closing was her wanting to distance herself from the e-thot association since she's in university and planning on having a somewhat serious career outside of shaking her tits and ass on tiktok.