Simp Chat Avalon Warren - Discussion Thread

Oct 15, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
It really is. This isnā€™t a cute girl who decided to try new horizons, she most likely had a breakdown that made her send videos of her jamming stuff up her butt. I remember someone said she wrote once the leaks made her horny too, so it wasnā€™t even for money, it was like a hypersexual episode.

Like when Lia Marie Johnson had her breakdown and dissapeared for a while, all her stuff got purged, even tho she was not a minor. I remember more than one snapchat video making out with other girls. Plus posting the slips she had on lives was forbidden on Reddit.

Despite the siteā€™s name, Iā€™m not here to simp. Iā€™m glad Avalon Warrenā€™s content was saved for posterity and I hope more is found and created. But thatā€™s bc iā€™m fucked in the head lol

0Z8S

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Remember that i commented one of her videos either on TikTok or instagram, pointing out her childish voice and behaviour, that was before she had that mental break down, and her husband answered getting all defensive about it. As i recall from before they married she wasnā€™t as child like and wierd