Guide Tools ATK Backdoor Tutorial - No login required

eeigan

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 25, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Hi everyone, this is an old method found by someone on another site a while back, and thought it deserved a mention over here.

There are accompanying python and TamperMonkey scripts as well which make this process easier.

ATK sites have a backdoor where one can freely download content without even being logged in or having an account. I've tried it out on a bunch of sets and movies from ATKHairy, ATKPremium, ATKExotics, ATKPetites and AMKingdom, so I'll now explain how you can use this too.

We'll use these URLs as a demo, but it works for (pretty much) any ATK link:

Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

We'll modify these into the following URLs that gives us the files to download:

The links comprise 5 parts:
  • content - This is the AMKingdom server. For most content the 'content' prefix is applicable. Sometime, a server number must be specified. This is in the format cdn00, where 00 ranges from 01 to 99. You can choose whichever number you like.
  • a/ari060 - This is the model ID. Fairly easy to find, will be in the URL of the model page, e.g. "
    Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
    ari060/1/atk-girlfriends-Aria-Banks"
  • 407890 - This is the set ID. This is in the URL of the set itself, and is always a 5-6 digit number.
  • 3000 - This tag is for imagesets only. This refers to the length of the long side of the image. The choice is yours, it's just deciding what quality you want. The numbers are either 1024, 1600, or 3000.
  • ATK - This is the photographer code. For some sites, like ATKGirlfriends, the code is always 'ATK.' Some other sites, e.g. "
    " will specify the photographer (JS Photography in this example). Each photographer has a unique ID.
  • 001_hd.mp4 - This is the video quality. The '001' part is critical, then you can choose which video quality you want. The options are: 4k (2160p), HD (720p or 1080p), SD (medium res), MB (low res). For older videos that are not available in .mp4 format, we remove the quality tag. For example: https://content.atkingdom-network.com/secure/content/k/kar075/206962/kar075AFG_206962001.wmv. In rare cases, the underscore can be removed, so 001_hd.mp4 becomes 001hd.mp4.
  • 3000_all.zip - This is the photoset quality. It's just a repeat of the quality tage from earlier with "_all.zip" appended on at the end.

When browsing through the sites such as ATKPetites and AMKingdom, there are often HIDDEN SETS. If we take Lena Anderson as an example:

You'll see that there are only 5 pages you can click to, so at the end of page 5, it would be reasonable to assume "Jordan West Strips off her dress" is the oldest set available. But through the URL we can find a sixth page, which then shows us a new set "New model Jordan West strips off her skirt."

You can keep doing this until less than 4 sets show on a page (this seems to the the limit site-wide). For some, like Lena, page 6 shows 3 sets, so we've now seen everything, for other models I've seen 4 or 5 hidden pages. Another way of doing this is to input the URL into

Ok, that's a rough outline, but like any good template, there are anomalies, primarily when there is only one available quality. For example:

This link doesn't work, despite following the correct format. Instead, because it only has one quality available, we can remove the quality tags, as well as the photographer ID tag. We also then need to use the model's FIRST NAME.

The same logic applies to models with aliases, we may need to sub in different model IDs when necessary.

ATK petites set numbers are commonly overwritten by set numbers for the same set on another ATK subsite, so if your petites link isn't working, then substitute either amkingdom, atkexotics or atkhairy in your tour page link for the model. You may want to copy the edited link before submitting though, because often the NATS thing will cause you to go to the homepage at the first time of asking.

It's a bit of a faff to begin with, but once you get used to it, it's unlimited free downloading from ATK sites. Happy downloading.

Ok, so how can we easily identify model ID and photographer codes when not readily available?

Model IDs are best found at the

Photographer Codes can be found here:

Last edited:

eeigan

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 25, 2022
There are two workarounds that make this process ALOT easier.

First, there are two tampermonkey scripts that work on the majority of the AMKingdom sites. I have had mixed results using this, some people swear by it, some don't. The python script is much more effective imo.

If you don't know how to use Tamper Monkey, there are tutorials on this site, as well as the official documentation on their website

There's also this tutorial from SS staff (for a different script, but the steps are identical):

Anyway, the good part...

Script For Imagesets

Script for Videos

These scripts work on (most) of the ATK sites (ATKGFs I've never got to work). I'll give 2 examples, but the logic applies for all of them.

On this model page, we can open any video or photoset page by clicking on them.

If we open a video, we see clickable URLs labelled "4K" "HD" "SD", etc. If you open these, this brings you to the video file, which you can then right-click save.

If we open a photoset, hover over any of the images, and open in a new tab (either right click, or click the scroll wheel of a mouse). This will load the .zip file in the new tab, which will auto download. This always downloads the max quality.

This highlights the problem of when videos don't have a clickable button. If we open any of her videos, we see buttons along the lines of "MP4-4K", "MP4-HD", etc, but these are not clickable. In this case, you need to use the python scripts, or manually create the URL, as unfortunately ATK made their modern websites this way.

Videos are a gamble whether it's one of the newer ATK sites, photos always work

Last edited:

eeigan

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 25, 2022
OK, so now the python script. I can't say I'm brilliant at making python tutorials, so I'll do my best, but sorry if I miss any steps (command wise it works pretty similarly to youtube-dl).

The script itself is here:

mandalaybay has compiled a list of dependencies here that are pre-requisites to running the script:

The ripper is apparently broken on python 3.9, I personally run it on 3.10.10. Anything after 3.5.x should be fine

I didn't write this script myself, so I haven't fully checked all the nuances, as so far I haven't run into any issues with it over the past few years, but if I ever do, I'll be sure to post the updated script here.

If someone runs into an issue, I'm sure I, or any of the other python whizz-kids on here, can help troubleshoot it. As far as scripts go, it's pretty basic

When you run the ripper in your command line, the '--help' command should outline fully how to operate it, but I'll break it down here.

--id
Follow this tag by whichever models you want to download, these should just be a flat list without commas

--read
Follow this tag by a .txt file that contains a list of files to download. This can either be links to specific videos/photosets, or model IDs. Use a new line for each item

--sites
Use this tag if you only want to download content from a specific site. Omission of this tag will download content you've requested from all sites. Possible tags are: AMKingdom, ATKArchives, ATKExotics, ATKGirlfriends, ATKHairy, ATKPetites, ATKPremium, ATKMature

--alias
I have never used this command, so if someone wants to play with it and better explain it, please do. It is described as this
"For models with aliases when no set is downloaded this option can be used."

--dest
Use this to set a destination for your downloads. If omitted, it will download into the folder where the script is run from

--delay
Set the delay in seconds between downloads

--onlyPics
Only download imagesets

--onlyVids
Only download videos

--allMedia
Download everything

--force
The scraper creates a log.json file when running to prevent duplicated downloads. Adding the --force tag prevents it from checking if a download exists

--unzip
As outlined in the original post, photosets come as .zip files. This will unzip them for you aswell

--oneFolder
By default, the ripper creates a new folder for each model (e.g. 'Aften Opal' , 'Lena Anderson' , Zoe Bloom') and then subdirectories for each site (e.g. 'ATKGirlfriends' , 'ATKPetites' , 'ATKPremium'). This removes the subdirectories, so everything downloads into the model folders together (all sets of Aften Opal are in one folder irrespective of subsites, same for Lena Anderson, etc).

Last edited:

POKI

Broke Boi
Mar 8, 2022
Generally not a good idea to post about such backdoors on popular sites like this because its likely to get patched fast.
Like someone who posted a boosty backdoor and it was patched within a week

eeigan

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 25, 2022
This has been on one of the more popular forum sites for years of which I know people who work for ATK and other sites are frequent visitors. I think there's a fair chance they know about it already and it's either too much hassle for not enough loss, or they just don't care.

If you think it's better safe than sorry I'm more than happy for this thread to get deleted, thought it was worth sharing.

mandalaybay

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
The script works, thanks for sharing. BTW you need to install the dependencies for the script, I used

Code:
Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!
but I doubt the specific versions matter

then something like python ripper.py --id IDHERE --allmedia just downloads everything for that model. I think I got locked out so next time I'll try the --delay flag.