Sep 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png

AstroDomina - Cuck Clean Up​

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Video Description:​

As my devoted servant, you have many jobs. I've sure got a sticky one for you today! You're cleaning up Goddess Sydney's bathroom, just one of your many chores, as she was getting railed by one of her hot bulls. Suddenly she calls you into the room. You walk out of the bathroom.. no slave, crawl! You get down and crawl over to her. She's laying naked on her bed and her bull just left. But he also left a surprise - he covered her entire body in sticky, gooey cum! Guess what your job is now bitch? You're going to clean her up completely, with your tongue! That's right, you're nothing but a cum dump for her and she wants you to eat up all of her bulls cum for her. You start getting into it as she tells you just how pathetic you look, licking up her bulls cum. How does that taste little cuck? Does it taste like pure humiliation? Well that's all a little loser cuck like you gets! So lap it up bitch! There's so much of it too. This is what it looks like when a REAL man cums, he pumps load after load all over her body and you get nothing more than the clean up job. That's what happens when you have a tiny dick, unlike her lover's giant massive cock. So get to cleaning and don't leave a drop while she rubs in just how inadequate you are!

PixelDrain Download:​

Bunkr Download:​

xaggy

GAL hunter
Mar 11, 2022
Pre-scuba dive no make-up with Alexandra Snow:
2020-12-01-1360956622-Getting-ready-to-dive-in-Hawaii-with-astrodomina.jpg

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

AstroDomina - Sweaty Naked Workout​

Video Description:​

I need to work out a ton to keep my amazing Goddess body in shape, and I just happen to like doing it in the nude! Today you're getting a special treat.. you know all those times you're in the gym and watching some hot asian chick working out and just wish all her clothes would fall off? Well this is the experience you're getting with this clip! Goddess Sydney is working out in her home gym with her personal trainer. He's going to be kicking her butt today and wastes no time in getting her to work up a sweat! He starts giving her exercises to do, one after another, barking at her like a drill sergeant, to which she replies "yes sir!" and does each of them, quickly breaking a sweat. You can ogle her in her full form while she's doing jumping jacks, squats and bar lifts. There are even several closeups of her amazing ass and stomach and tits, all glistening with a layer of divine Goddess sweat. This video is part voyeur and all nude! You might end up actually breaking a sweat on your own just watching it!

PixelDrain Download:​

Bunkr Download:​

CyberFile Download:​

7toti6

👨‍💻
Mar 10, 2022
Last edited:

7toti6

👨‍💻