0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

• Name: ASMR Massage
  • Category: Patreon / Youtube
  • Pricing: $3/month Bronze Tier, $6/month Silver Tier, $12/month Gold Tier
  • Does PPV: N/A
  • Regularity of Posting: averaging 5 videos per week (including 1 fully nude)
  • Type of Content: Massage and full nudity massage (and ASMR - sure LOL)

• Thoughts/Comments •

I'm surprised no one has reviewed this one before. ASMR Massage has been the largest NSFW creator on Patreon for nearly 3 years. Currently with 7,200 patrons and according to graphteon, making an estimated income of $70K per month.

A misconception about Patreon is that it removes creators that provide explicit nude content but ASMR Massage has proven that
on the site.
(On a related note, ASMR UuChan, a Patreon non-nude creator was recently nuked, even though she always wore panties never showing pussy, but it appears the reason was because she put dildos down her panties - so even if nudity is acceptable with Patreon, hardcore (even if non-nude implied) is not. She's currently on fantia.jp now where she shows it all, but Japan being Japan, its all pixellated - oh damn!)

But back to the review! - what can you expect?

🡅 The tier structure is excellent and low cost. Bronze tier includes 1080p videos, Silver tier adds photos (nudes) and Gold tier tier adds 4k videos and one week early release. The weekly releases include one (NU) nude video and to be honest those are the only ones you'll watch!.

🡅 The production quality is outstanding. I originally thought they were made by a professional studio in the US, not a small team in Ukraine. The audio quality is also quite impressive - well it has to be, isn't that the reason why we watch ASMR videos (nudge, nudge, wink, wink)

🡅 Each video starts with an long introduction zooming over a fully nude beautiful Ukrainian model and proceeds in a video up to an hour long showing all the goods in a massage. The back catalogue of available videos is huge because they've been operating a long time. I personally recommend watching any body to body nuru massage with Adel first.

🡇 The only downside is that they are located in Ukraine. But it hasn't affected their releases too much so far. Hopefully they're all a long way from a warzone.

Should you sub? - RECOMMEND it's cheap on any tier and you'll be helping beautiful models in Ukraine as a bonus.

• Profile/Social Links:
Patreon:

Youtube:

Instagram:

Twitch: (they were however banned on Twitch)

Please note the guidelines FAQ for review threads:
NO CONTENT is to be posted in review threads. - content for this model/creator is maintained by fubucurt under ASMR Massage thread in the Patreon sub-forum. ( and give him a like for his consistency)
Similarly, reviews and opinions about models/creators should be posted in review threads NOT content threads or request threads.

Last edited:

ellefant

Terminator of request spam in content threads :)
Mar 15, 2022
I forgot to add something very important.
In the time since I posted this review; ASMR Massage switched to using Sproutvideo to host their videos.

Why is this potentially catastrophic for us Pirates?
Sproutvideo uses DRM that is uncrackable. If all creators start using Sprout as a host, forums like this will die on their arse.

That means any new content needs to be recorded using OBS or Tubedigger (in record mode) - and that's a massive pain in the arse.
(There's an example for you all below)

But don't despair the good news is that the kind Slav massage girls at ASMR Massage allow Gold Tier patrons an option for downloading the source file (in 4k)
Let's hope that doesn't change.

Note: the videos they host use a Domain referrer - It's not patreon but their own website domain. (This is why the stream below works)
Each post on patreon links you to their website where you login using Patreon credentials - to an unlisted page, such as below

Please, Log in or Register to view spoilers
Do not share this link anywhere else. we don't want to draw attention to large amounts of traffic on their site analytics.

ellefant

Terminator of request spam in content threads :)
Mar 15, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
only Gold Tier from what I can see.
That's a very good incentive not to be cheap ass like me by joining the $3 tier 😝

Sproutvideo can't stream in 4k (or rather it can't stream reliably in 4k), I assume that's why they're allowing patrons to download.

They originally used to host on Vimeo by the way