MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Patreon - ASMR Bliss | Page 2 | SimpCity Forums

Patreon ASMR Bliss

Omegarugal86

Fan
Mar 17, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Found this pic online of his face, new for me.
images935a2181663466be.jpg

cumwithme69

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
what a crock of BS, i subd because i wanted to see more of her perfect ass what i got was a bunch of shitty asmr (i kid love her asmr and her ass).. not gonna hate tho she has me mesmerized with her chocolate skin and cute lil butt. gonna most likely just buy her vids from fansly the ones that i want that is (her most recent one is ass focused which is perfect for me) man.... her ass has legit woo'd me something bad... anyway. i got everything from her OF but only gonna upload the vids that are not here (most of them are already uploaded on here yes a lot of them are same) out of those 33 vids i didnt count but i think theres like 10 or something full length ones and others are short gifs type shits.. and dont ask about the pics... they are fking trash although most of them are ass focused so again i cant complain.. because ya know her ass makes me salivate like fking bulldog... lord help me....idk why writing this long ass novel... maybe because im mad i didnt get to see more her perfect butt... or maybe because i came and post nut clarity hit me.... im gonna go back to jacking off and get rid of this post nut clarity.. i hate being logical and thinking with my brain id much rather think with my dick... also are there any fellow indians here?

tl:dr- i couldnt last 10 seconds with my new sex toy while i can edge on for hours if i use my hands fk me... please give me some tips to last longer.....

links-
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Last edited by a moderator: