EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat AsianSnowBunny | asiansnobnny Discussion Thread

Are you talking about this?

That’s Asianbbcluvr , we’ve talked a lot about her in this thread and her « rivalry » with AsianSnowBunny.

Same bull, similar time period, regular B/G vid… crazy coincidence and perfect timing.

It’s time to end the debate now, will Asianbbcluvr do better than AsianSnowBunny?
For me the winner will be who locked her cuck in a chastity cage first and starts transforming him to a pussyfree caged sissy cumeating cuck. None of them are the winner right now. lol
:MLADY:

Damn looks like MrThiccBBC heard our comparisons to asianbbcluvr and decided to compare them both himself.

GUpaMljWkAAwAtY

Damn looks like MrThiccBBC heard our comparisons to asianbbcluvr and decided to compare them both himself.

GUpaMljWkAAwAtY

King shit 😂 This guy must have a strong preference for Asian black cock sluts... but I guess we do too

She's retweeting some Asian + BBC DP content, so at least we know multiple BBCs are on her mind. Still no update on her OF to speak of. Her account would benefit a lot from even regular pictures 🤷‍♂️

i really wish she had a better ass, though. all the girls you want to see get blacked are built for bbc, but all the girls that actually do get blacked are either fat or have the bodies of preteens.
She’s asian dawg, for her people it’s like a coin flip at puberty.
Heads and you’re flatter than the ground, tails and you have a 10% chance of being THICC.

Guys, this world is so wide, full of sluts u never imagine before.
Relevant content of AsianBBCslut here: https://bunkr.ci/a/jg9iMsmP
I bought it from somewhere, is cheap, but quality is good for us to fancy it.
The creator seems to cut some clips, of which some private communications they had.

Quote:
Chinese Chick
"You want without... no, no"
"Wow so big, this is..."
"Slow down, it hurts..."

i really wish she had a better ass, though. all the girls you want to see get blacked are built for bbc, but all the girls that actually do get blacked are either fat or have the bodies of preteens.
on the topic of good asses, fiona is an absolute queen imo. She’s hot asf and totally obsessed with BBC though her thread has been abandoned for a little while so far

Would defo recommend her

on the topic of good asses, fiona is an absolute queen imo. She’s hot asf and totally obsessed with BBC though her thread has been abandoned for a little while so far

Would defo recommend her
Looking down her twitter she seems great. another BBC obsessed asian snowbunny. Her obsession seems similar to asiansnobnny's and Asianbbcluvr's where they seem flustered and starstruck in the presence of BBC. NGL we have a lot of boring white girl snowbunnies even if they have great bodies. Probably cause they see the shoots as work.
F6esBCUbgAEPjXCfe792b6e6161b3f7.md.jpg

Last edited:
Guys, this world is so wide, full of sluts u never imagine before.
Relevant content of AsianBBCslut here: https://bunkr.ci/a/jg9iMsmP
I bought it from somewhere, is cheap, but quality is good for us to fancy it.
The creator seems to cut some clips, of which some private communications they had.

Quote:
Chinese Chick
"You want without... no, no"
"Wow so big, this is..."
"Slow down, it hurts..."
kanocoxx has some great stuff glad to see some new content! I always thought bbc fiora was white until I stumbled across this forum :KEKWlaugh: anyone have any other suggestions

Back
Top Bottom