EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat AsianSnowBunny | asiansnobnny Discussion Thread

This feels like a good theory. Her posts went VIRAL. Look at the plays of her clips on Redgifs. Some of them are in the millions. Also not to many Asian girls with white guys with fat tits like hers. Super easy to recognize.

My theory is a mix of yours and that she broke things off with the cuck. Cuck couldn't handle his actions. This would explain the solo date with MrThiccBBC.

One thing is clear is that this slut needs BBC
its so joever for my man. in the words of ron simmons DAMN

This feels like a good theory. Her posts went VIRAL. Look at the plays of her clips on Redgifs. Some of them are in the millions. Also not to many Asian girls with white guys with fat tits like hers. Super easy to recognize.

My theory is a mix of yours and that she broke things off with the cuck. Cuck couldn't handle his actions. This would explain the solo date with MrThiccBBC.

One thing is clear is that this slut needs BBC
If they really split up it’s highkey hilarious cause how else could things have ended when another motherfucker had your girl making these sounds.

If they really split up it’s highkey hilarious cause how else could things have ended when another motherfucker had your girl making these sounds.

Guys remember! The cuck is not a pathetic loser who let a BBC breed his girlfriend twice in one night.

He's a cool bro who is actually really good with the camera. He takes such good videos of his girlfriend and shares it with all of us. What a bro. He even let the BBC make his girlfriend beg for his black babies. What a cool dude.

IMG_95009491e8908008f2ce.jpg

Meme.jpg potential right here

Guys remember! The cuck is not a pathetic loser who let a BBC breed his girlfriend twice in one night.

He's a cool bro who is actually really good with the camera. He takes such good videos of his girlfriend and shares it with all of us. What a bro. He even let the BBC make his girlfriend beg for his black babies. What a cool dude.

Agree, why do people make fun of him when people here all profit from his kink and generosity...

Lol the Bro Is our Messiah

another "tired" performance in the 4th video
She's meeting up with MrThiccBBC too much and I don't think she's clicking with him. I used to watch iCuckoldress and almost all her videos with bulls have the same "gotta pay the bills" energy. Until she met ShaftUk. He had her screaming and cumming and kissing him like crazy. It was like she became a completely different person. I think if asiansnowbunny continues doing this she needs to find a bull she has that type of chemistry with.

Last edited:
She's meeting up with MrThiccBBC too much and I don't think she's clicking with him. I used to watch iCuckoldress and almost all her videos with bulls have the same "gotta pay the bills" energy. Until she met ShaftUk. She had her screaming and cumming and kissing him like crazy. It was like she became a completely different person. I think if asiansnowbunny continues doing this she needs to find a bull she has that type of chemistry with.
it proves that sex isn’t just about having a thick or big cock

Yes. Last scene was absolute trash. Honestly, any scene that has just one angle from afar, is garbage.

I know she has a lot of fans, but I gotta say it. Her content might be even below average so far. I hope it changes, I think she has potential.
I agree. I found it weak with just one angle, I made the same comment on her X. Let's see if she innovates from the next works.

Yes. Last scene was absolute trash. Honestly, any scene that has just one angle from afar, is garbage.

I know she has a lot of fans, but I gotta say it. Her content might be even below average so far. I hope it changes, I think she has potential.
Thats because the first 3 videos was a good start so everyone had high expectations that she goes further with more hardcore cuckolding in the next videos. Now she slowed down making content and everybody is mad.:PepeWhy:

Back
Top Bottom