BagelSharks

White Girl Kryptonite
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
  • Name: Ashmonster
  • Category: Onlyfans
  • Pricing: $15/Month
  • Does PPV: Yes, typically photo sets
  • Regularity of Posting: honestly it varies a lot, she had a post a bit ago pinned on her profile saying she was going to do daily posts, but I guess it got too much because she unpinned it and stopped regularly posting
  • Type of Content: Lewds, supposedly you can dm her for custom sets if you want, I never did but some of the ppvs I bought were customs requested by others
  • Your Thoughts/Comments: honestly Im super down bad for her, I got blocked on my original account, because somehow she found out her stuff was being leaked, idk how she connected it to me, but regardless I eventually had a 2nd account subbed and Im not sure if she was still doing dm sets, because I never got dms so idk if my ip was restricted or whatever, but honestly shes really sexy, and her sets are top tier for someone who doesnt do more than lewds, might just be bias since like i said I am down bad for her, but for the context of her content she does put effort into it so its not like other girls halfed ass content, she doesnt spam you with ads or anything either, she isnt part of an agency. If anything Id recommend subbing once, seeing what she has to offer then waiting like idk 5 months for content to build up and then like dm her for missed sets to catch up.
  • Profile/Social Links:
  • Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
  • Her Simpcity thread: