MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Ashleigh Coffin / hitwom4n Discussion Thread | Page 11 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Ashleigh Coffin / hitwom4n Discussion Thread

St!rFry

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 22, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Really appreciate all the shares in the content thread.

She's weird and autistic. I wouldn't be surprised if she got overwhelmed with the attention or found leaks and got spooked.

As mentioned above - she made her bank. And she now gets to disappear again. Ah well it's been fun.

THEFATONES

Bathwater Drinker
May 23, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
highly doubt her being artistic has anything to do with it, she made her money and realized she doesnt need to post much for guys to stay subbed month after month, even if she keeps posting twice every 30 days a bunch of guys will keep paying and she knows that

she also knows about leaks already, her old nudes she sold got leaked, shes aware it happens

TheHammer1197

Lurker
Mar 15, 2022
She definitely seems like the kind of person who starts stuff and then drops it quickly, just from her erratic presence on twitter and YouTube. Onlyfans could have been a spur of the moment thing she did, and got bored when it didn't immediately make her a million dollars a month. Who knows. But we've now seen Ash and Shoe on Head's nipples and I think that's better than I ever expected.

Reactions: Mingor and St!rFry

Wonder Of U

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
lmao yeah, I remember when I first discovered her and I was looking into her when I seen a whole ass thread discussing her and her weirdness of there's no way she was real and how she was with Peter Coffin. I don't know the lore that well, but I know Peter isn't a well liked online persona. There's still an active thread from almost a decade ago still discussing her ex and her from like a decade ago if you know where to look. I don't wanna put a spotlight on it beyond that.

Reactions: Mingor

spying

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 30, 2023
Everyone knows about those sites, but yeah, the gist of it is that Peter had been a grifter for a bit who got caught faking a japanese girlfriend he supposedly had. When Ashleigh "appeared", it was mostly though grainy pics and gifs which had practically one pose as I said. It was kinda creepy and it fed into the rumor that Peter has bought a realdoll. Eventually it was learned that Ashleigh was indeed real, and they got married and had a kid.
Imo I think she did it for the green card, because outside of Peter and her tits, she apparently had absolutely nothing goin on in her life at the time.