MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Ashleigh Coffin / hitwom4n Discussion Thread | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Ashleigh Coffin / hitwom4n Discussion Thread

DickyThiccy

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 1, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Welcome Simps!

This thread is for discussion of the Scottish beauty and Twitter e-girl Ashleigh Coffin / hitwom4n. Gossip is expected, however please do not post private information of Ash (e.g. her location, close family). Please be respectful to other users, we're all on the same team here.

Content thread

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Thank you to the users who continue to update the content thread. Without them, none of this is possible!

Last edited:

Master Roshi

Turtle Hermit
Feb 5, 2022
HELL YEAH.

I'm also pretty surprised by this, especially since she dropped it so suddenly without build up or even an explanation. Maybe she'll explain later, but I figure this is a situation similar to Megan Bitchell, where they realized that they have enough of a following of simps that they can use OF/patreon as a form of passive income. Just post a few topless pics and a short video here and there and their fans will be satisfied, no pressure to take it further. Easy money.

I do expect she'll go fully topless, since her heaving cleavage is her whole appeal. It'd be amazing if she started showing pussy or masturbating, but so long as I get to see her bounce her naked tits around, I'll be happy!

xekablu

Tier 3 Sub
May 6, 2022
idk if she'll do bare naked tits because spoilers, as much as i am bonkers for those gonkers, they're not gonna look as big as they've always appeared.

once she unleashes those warlocks, the spell will be broken. she's masterful at cleavage thirst shots imo

even just the few little bits that have been posted in that thread so far where she's in a bra etc, they look far smaller than her usual twitter thirst posting. outside of the super well constructed angles, i dont think they're as huge as we think

ANYWAY

get em out for the lads ash. nice ass on her too, surprisingly.

Wonder Of U

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Hell yeah, she probably won't show full nudity off the bat, but there will be a progression. I've been following her since at least 2020.
These are literally still on my phone from when she first started posting thirst traps.
We've already seen what her titties have looked like, but they are gonna look different from her intial leaks long before she even had kids. We all know it's an illusion with how she does the camera shots, but I'm more curious how fast she'll progress to nudity if she goes that route. If she hasn't already ruled them out yet.

Wonder Of U

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
be THAT guy and ask her in her OF's DM's that that's the content you're looking for. Considering she might still have them. She is taking requests atm for content :WeSmart: :LULW:
Unrelated, but we literally now in 2024 have the nearly perfect trifecta of twitter chicks going the OF/Patreon route for nudes. I'm talking Ashleigh and Megan mainly. The one piece of the puzzle was Shoe0nhead, but she got married. I for sure thought she'd bank off her leaks from a couple years ago.

Reactions: mueller069

Master Roshi

Turtle Hermit
Feb 5, 2022
That just means she can come out the gates with couples content when her OF drops, she can even do tradwife roleplay! Fingers crossed for a Shoe backshots video! :PogTasty:
Damn, I always forget that she was a political youtuber at one point. that's so strange in retrospect lol. And I agree, someone message her on her OF and ask if she'd be willing to reupload those youtube videos. She might as well, it's not like she's trying to be private anymore lmao.

Wonder Of U

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I only ever watched one video out of curiosity and I just remember her wearing a lab coat with yellow gloves and having her massive cleavage hanging out the coat, but I can't even think of the context of the video lmao. I just remember her having a scottish accent.
The only thing I can think of that might make her not reup them is if there's a connection to her previous marriage. I know that the backstory to Ashleigh's life is wild. More or so because at some weird point, people thought she wasn't real and that her ex-husband was kinda a fucking wierdo, but that's a whole can of worms that I don't think can even be discussed on these forums as I think it might go into the territory of revealing IRL info. It's part of the reason she went AWOL and private for a while.