Simp Chat Arietta Adams - Discussion Thread

Annihilus

Send the Horde
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
In a stream she said her last shoot was in January and her next is in March, and that she doesn't have a content partner because she thinks the guys she sees in real life don't have big enough dicks for the viewers. But then she says 7 inches is her average.. so lol.

She did say she wanted to work with Desciples of Desire though, but scheduling has put her off of it. Also, probably not professional per say, but she also said she wanted to work with Pressure as well.

AnonymousVoyeur

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 12, 2022
I am mad about Redheads and recently discovered her like one year ago but certainly became one of my fav especially due to her anal performances . Hope she gets to shoot for VMG (her Tushy and Tushyraw scenes are still one of best) , JJV , DD (second time) and Possibly HUHS .

Annihilus

Send the Horde
Mar 12, 2022
I would love more Dickdrainers scenes from her for sure, and I also find it funny how she says she'd like to work for Blacked but out of the two VMG scenes she's had, they apparently didn't consider putting her on it lol.

I hope Jason Luv does some good executive work over there, because I know he was just elected spokesman, but I've been miffed about some of their exclusions and casting decisions for a while now, and I kinda hope for a bit of a shake-up.

Wouldn't mind more Tushy scenes from her either lol

Annihilus

Send the Horde
Mar 12, 2022
Anton is as bland as a brown paper bag lol. His OF stuff is somehow better, but his industry stuff... sheesh. He's so indecisive that I've seen him shuffle between 4 different positions in 3 seconds, and while I only really watch for the girl, this man straight up has no facial expression whatsoever :KEKWlaugh:

I can't stand looking at Jax's face, but at least he can perform properly, and commits to the positions he's in. I have no idea how Anton won performer of the year tbh. They need to keep him on Blacked where there's a script. Blacked Raw is for people who can ad-lib.

AnonymousVoyeur

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 12, 2022
Just finished watching this scene last night . Damn she made me lose my load two times . Jax Fucked her well and good .:peepoWew: The Cowgirl position was hottest following by cowgirl riding in the end .:SALAMI: One thing tho she could have taken the top after the 10 mins of scene but other than that solid 8.5/10 rating imo . Her Red colouring hair also adds to the sexyness of her overall look . jax also emotes well with his talking and grunts and expressions which adds to the viewers fantasy . Overall i am happy this scene was with jax and not that robotic toy like Anton . :peepoD:

Last edited:

Annihilus

Send the Horde
Mar 12, 2022
I also thought it was weird that she didn't take the top off way sooner lol. I just hope she does one for the main site too, because while this episode was actually good, I always wanted to see her in the lighting the normal Vixen/Tushy/Blacked sites have (I know she's done Tushy before) and hopefully, if she does, it's not with Anton lol.

I was okay with Jason Luv being overused way back when, because he's less boring than Anton and they used to do more threesomes and orgies back then lol.

AnonymousVoyeur

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 12, 2022
Same . I don't mind him being back as a performer for Blacked/Blackedraw sites and start using him as an alternative performer along with Jax and Richard since we all know Anton isn't going away anytime soon with him extended his contract for these sites till end of 2023 . Plus many of my favourite B/Braw scenes are with Jason luv . Girls enjoyed fucking him by sharing screen with him same like Jax . When you mentioned Tushy , come to think of it they can do a DP for arietta in Tushy too - We haven't seen her take two cocks at the same time rite ? She is already anal queen and a DP scene will be sweet .

Annihilus

Send the Horde
Mar 12, 2022
Ditto there, hope that's the case tbh. As far as her DP scenes, she's done a BGG spitroast which I posted in her thread, and her Facial Abuse scene was a threesome (they couldn't make her puke lol), but she hasn't done "proper" DP where she's taking two dudes in both the main road and the dirt road, assuming that's what you meant.

Could be doing more stuff for VMG, so we'll know sometime this year I suppose.

Annihilus

Send the Horde
Mar 12, 2022
Her birthday was on the 23rd iirc. That's when she said she'd get her BBL. For the people currently subscribed, is there any up-date on this?

Reactions: regto5