ManyVids MILF Ariel Anderssen

• Hi all, there are some hacked accounts posting viruses within zip links on gofile.
    Please report these posts when you see them.
    DO NOT reply to them, this just makes it harder for us to clean up and may get your account banned by mistake.

caldebir

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 28, 2022

bittalee

Bathwater Drinker
Dec 26, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
"It's PPV Monday and this is Forbidden Love - Fuck Me Quietly (20 mins) "Dressed in purple opaque holdups, white panties and chic wrap dress, I'm reading on my bed. But my thoughts keep drifting back to my taboo affair. It has to be over, I must never find myself fucking him again. But I can't stop fantasising about it, and every time my mind drifts in that direction, I find it impossible not to start touching myself. I must never be alone with him again, but I have to get him out of my head! Perhaps if I just masturbate over the memory one more time, it'll lose its hold over me? I slip my white panties off and begin fingering myself and spreading my pussy, remembering how it feels when his fingers were inside me. Eventually, even this isn't enough and I grab my vibrator. Thinking about having him fuck me again (although I know we must never do it again!) is getting me soooooo close to a heavenly orgasm when suddenly...

WHAT ARE YOU DOING SPYING ON ME? It's none of your business what I was doing! And I certainly wasn't thinking about you! Why are you even in here? And what do you mean, you know I WAS fantasising about you? For God's sake. Oh, but I can see that you're turned on too. Of COURSE I want to fuck you again, but we can't! Well, not in here, anyway, it's far too easy to sneak up on people in here! We relocate to the living room and I lock the door. We'll have to be quick, and we HAVE to be quiet. You lie back on the sofa and I lower myself down onto your heavenly cock, before beginning to grind, and ride it at a pace we both absolutely love. Shhhhhhh, we have to be QUIET! God, but it feels so good, and I can't help talking dirty to you about how it feels, having your cock deep inside me, feeling each thrust as I ride your dick. I guess it won't do any extra harm if we both cum one more time, will it? I mean, we can't help it. We just have to do it QUIETLY!"

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

bittalee

Bathwater Drinker
Dec 26, 2023
An X-Rated Review (15 minutes)Dressed in nothing but a tiny pair of pink panties, I introduce you to one of my Christmas presents. It's charged up and ready, but I've not cheated by trying it out before pressing 'record'. As a result, we explore it together. Excitingly, it has a thrusting action as well as a vibrating function, so I slide it inside me and turn it on to test out how it feels. Immediately, we discover that it's designed for women with clitorises in a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PLACE from mine. Can I enjoy the penetration and vibration all at once? No, I cannot. Undeterred, I regretfully pull the dildo back out of my pussy, and use the whole thing externally, as a vibrator. This feels wonderful, so I indulge myself for a while, running the textured shaft over my pussy, and holding it on my clit. I'm pretty sure I could orgasm this way, but it annoys me that we're having to use it in such an unconventional way, so I decide we should move on to another as-yet untested Christmas present. This is an attachment for my powerful, mains-powered vibrator, which adds a penetration element; wonderful! I experiment with different positions once I've got the (really quite big) attachment buried deep inside my pussy, and it occurs to me that we should try an orgasm positions challenge in the future (cos I always have my best ideas when I'm masturbating, don't you?). And hooray, finally, I get to have an orgasm, with my pussy clenching around the vibrating dildo attachment. Wonderful! I hope you do too! xx

bittalee

Bathwater Drinker
Dec 26, 2023
PPV Monday!! This 12 minute movie, Double-Ended Pleasure, starts with me in a dark blue velvet dressing gown and sheer tan holdups with blue decorative band. These clothes stay more or less on throughout, because I'm immediately distracted by the silicone lube that I've never played with before, but that I'm certain will feel absolutely wonderful on my pussy. AND IT DOES!!! I spread my legs and rub the clear lube everywhere, encouraging you to do the same as you watch. But I've been told that the best thing to do with silicone lube, is to investigate how penetration feels. And fortunately, I have this wonderful U-shaped double ended dildo for exactly that purpose. I I slide the toy into my eager pussy, trying to give you the best view so that it'll look as good for you as it feels for me. Being full of cock feels wonderful, of course, but it only makes me crave more. So I remove the dildo from my pussy to make sure you get the best view as I introduce the other end of the dildo into my ass. That feels even better! But of course, a toy of this design is meant to fill both holes at once, so that's what I do, moving into multiple positions to help you appreciate just how much it's stretching me, deliciously full. It also leaves my hands free, to play with my clit, as my mind wanders regarding what your thoughts might be. Would you fill my pussy like this? Or my ass? Or both? And as I finger myself to orgasm, with the toy still buried deep, I hope you're doing exactly the same...

bittalee

Bathwater Drinker
Dec 26, 2023
(apologies for the prior repost)
"As Real As It Gets (19 mins) This week's PPV could not be realer. Last Monday, I began shooting a video in which I'd have had my first orgasm in 5 days. I got five minutes in, turned on my vibrator, and realised it had died. I'm on tour, and had no idea if I'd be able to get a replacement before going home, because parts of the country are locked down. Fortunately, I eventually managed to get one sent by mail order, and now it's 12 days since my last orgasm, which I saved in order to film the experience for you. Consequently, this video is absolutely real, with no artifice or fakery. Just me and my slightly random collection of sex toys - the new vibrator, a butt plug and my deep throat cock gag (which is my favourite gag in the world). I don't actually really use the gag until the very end of the video though, because I want to talk to you about how sexually frustrated I've been, how hard it's been not to use the vibrator before now, and how by now, every little thing seems to be arousing me, from custom script emails to pictures on Twitter, to playing with my own nipples.... I strip my clothes off and insert the butt plug. It's the first time I've done that for at least two weeks either, and even on its own, it turns me on. I play with the dildo part of the gag; I can't help putting it in my mouth and explaining how much (and why) it turns me on so much. And then it's time to try the new (POWERFUL!) vibrator. It feels AMAZING and I don't want to cum too fast, so I stop the vibrator a few times to change position and delay the inevitably INTENSE orgasm for a little while. I can't cope with waiting much longer though, and since I know it guarantees the very best orgasm (and cos I'm scared of being too noisy in a hotel room) I strap the deep throat cock gag into my mouth before turning the vibrator on one more time. I make sure you get a great view as I orgasm (for about 5 minutes by the feel of things, lol). And then, obviously I ungag myself and tell you all about it. Cos I'm committed to sharing the real me with you, and sometimes that's a bit embarrassing 🙈"