MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Anya Braddock Discussion Thread | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Anya Braddock Discussion Thread

Wonder Of U

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png

I felt it's finally time to make a thread for Anya. I specifically wanted to make one for a while, but with how very little activity there is, we'll have to see how things go.

I just wanna say that Anya was showing promise with her content early 2022 where she was getting friskier and much more hardcore/nsfw her content was getting compared to 2021 where it was quite tame. Her content definitely has stagnated as of about a month or so ago. She also isn't posting as often as she used to. I know part in that has to do with having moved if you guys weren't aware. She has also lost quite a decent amount of weight to where it's kinda affecting the one thing she's known for; her ass.

Her PPV cost has also increased 3x in price. While I get why she did it not sure how good it'll be for her in the long run. I don't see her maintaining a fanbase because of the last 2 things I mentioned; her ass is getting smaller and the absurdly expensive, few and far between PPV's that it just doesn't justify her asking price to get access to her PPV stuff. It's literally $15/month + $60~ avg PPV for like 8-10min clips. She acts like this will work out for her in the long run. Don't even get me started with how terribad she is about doing custom content. She "supposedly" offers it, but I wouldn't know. She's fucking terrible at responding as if it this isn't her job or something.

There's also the issue with her promising "sets" or just teasing them and then never fucking seeing them again lol.

I will say, good for her getting healthier and fit, but her core audience will probably go elsewhere at some point.

Take this as my review of her Onlyfans.

Last edited:

dojodann

Superfan
Mar 11, 2022
I think she slowed content when she was feeling fat. Got in decent shape and had a big content surge earlier this year. And now her social/romance life is picking up so her content is down again.

She has one of the best asses and her content is great. Hope she eventually does B/G. She said she would be interested if she found the right guy.

footmaster66

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
She *used* to have one of the best asses. Now her ass is getting pretty forgettable. If women had weight classes like boxing, she would be like a middle weight champion who stepped down to featherweight to try to prove a point just to get crushed by the champs of that weight class.

At this point, she is trying to become a lean and muscular girl, when the main thing that drew us to her was that she had the thicc girl next door appeal with her really nice thicc booty and thighs. Now she is talking about wanting to get crappy tribal tattoos (on top of her other wack tats) when her nice skin was one of her best attributes. I can perfectly understand women of middling attractiveness doubling down on the alt girl look to try to make a spectacle of themselves (like her friend darthrubie). What I don't understand women with traditionally good looks, bodies, and clear unblemished skin doing the same. As somebody in her IG comments said, you don't put a bumper sticker on a ferrari

_bignuts_

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I really enjoy the content she makes, when she actually makes content. I've had times where I subbed to her and had less then 5 posts for a month. I bought the fuck machine PPV and shared it on the last forum, and that was one of the hottest videos I've watched in a long time. Everything I've seen from her since has interested me less and has been more expensive, though I dropped my sub for a few months and still have not picked it back up so there could be something good that I've missed I guess. I think it would be great for her to either reduce the price of her PPVs or make her page <$10, if not free. The price tags are really the biggest boner killer for me. From watching some of the streams while I was subbed, I can tell that she's really into what she does and she loves being watched, so I think the only reason she makes things so expensive is so she can do onlyfans full time. I'm sure she's happier that way, but it only makes things worse for us as the prices go up but the content schedule inconsistency stays the same. I think she's one of the hottest girls on onlyfans, but the price and the inconsistency make me hesitant to ever give her my money.

Wonder Of U

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
She recently made a post with the head of what I'm assuming is one of her male friends that she does cosplay stuff with smooshed between her ass and someone other chicks ass. I took it as an indication we were finally getting b/g content, but again she rarely ever responds to feedback on OF so who knows since nothing really came out of the single pic and she never really interacts with her subs.

Last edited:
Reactions: BudBrewski

BudBrewski

Lurker
Mar 12, 2022
I subbed to her twice and the second time was the last time. I've asked to buy her past PPVs and she just leaves me on read while pushing her other content that I'm not interested in. She started a free page when one of her socials got deleted and ended up going inactive in less than two weeks. I wouldn't mind buying content from her, but all she does is post a sale saying she's gonna make content and never does for that whole month sub. I'm just waiting for more leaks since that's the most we can ever see of her nowadays.

Wonder Of U

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Yeah, her release schedule is pretty whack. She does deliver on some, but it's too far and in-between to make it worth. Like I get she's probably running this on her own and the probable hundreds of guys who try to talk to her might be overwhelming. Her PPV CAN and I mean CAN be good, but it's too pricey for just a few minutes of heavily filtered videos.

btw, this is what people in her OF were asking if it was a hint to b/g content

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

RedWake33

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Regarding this, I signed up for a custom a while back, she had us fill out forms asking for what we wanted, the @'s for our accounts and such.
3. Months. Later. She made it around to my request, told me it was 100$ for her baseline price for a custom, plus additional charges for "content" and duration. Which, again, she made us fill a form out about, and then specified right after filling out the form what it was I actually wanted.

Tl;dr, girl took 3 months with a limited number of custom requests to talk to me about my request and said it was 100$+ to even get filming the video lmao

Wonder Of U

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
She did the same except I waited around a month I said it was all good, I'd like to proceed and then I waited another month and she was like, I was just checking to see if you still wanted to do it and then told she'll probably fit it into her schedule the following weekend and then I heard absolutely nothing. 0/10 I wouldn't even bother to try again to get a custom.

Funny thing is is I'm now hearing that she's reoffering past PPV's if people ask for them when they weren't around and she isn't even responding to them lmao

footmaster66

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I remember the very first time she announced customs at all, it took her months and months to even reply about it after she made a post on her wall. This was before she had started the customs forms or whatever bs even so it was probably close to a year from when she first announced them to when she actually implemented them at all, then add her turn around time... I think what makes me most pissed off is that I'd have killed for a custom in her peak era, before the weight loss and tats and shaved haircuts and loads of hair dye, but she wouldn't offer them, or even produce the content she promised.

As "busy" as she may claim to be, it doesn't stop her from taking on idiotic side projects that take up her time like streaming on twitch (why?). She claims to be editing her content all the time, when there is absolutely no way it takes that long (I'd know, I used to shoot amateur content with a friend) and absolutely no way it comes out as poor as it does if she really is editing it. Most of her photo sets practically require color correction as if she never even attempted to do it. More obviously though, if she is supposedly so busy why doesn't she hire somebody to spend an hour or two editing her content. It's not like she'd have to hire somebody with a Bachelors degree, hell, she could easily get somebody to do the job for free.

She's raising prices because she is lazy. Period. If she was truly trying to make ends meet, she'd produce more content to meet the demand. I guarantee that every time she puts out a PPV she has a dedicated fanbase that buys every one of them, so on one hand she's milking them dry, on the other she could just as easily have only raised her prices only slightly while putting out double the PPV's.

It's no surprise she is this lazy, she used to require $50 a month on patreon to even see her twerk videos, and she STILL didn't release the damn videos 4/5 of the time even with the guranteed income and only ignored or made excuses. To this day, those videos have never been released.

Wonder Of U

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Fucking whack. I gave her a good while to see if her content would get better only for it to be overpriced for what it is. I know she frequents these forums because it's the reason her PPV prices went up. Nobody really talked about how whack her pricing motto is because we didn't have a discussion thread about it on SEG. Even if you sent your concerns to her, she wouldn't respond to that either so I'm hoping she comes across this thread and sees she needs to change or evolve her content more.

rashidoo

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 26, 2022
I never had her Patreon but got her OF a few times. Honestly she reminds me of Tenleid with how slack she is with content and lack of responding. I wanted to get some of her older PPV's messaged her the day I subbed. During that month I never got a response and she barely posted. The whole "busy" thing I really cant by if anything its just being lazy. Theres other girls that probably make a lot less that are at least consistent with content and responding if you ask them for customs ect. The price increases shes had as well I personally dont think is to bad theres some girls that have way worse prices in terms of subbing + ppv's. But shes definitely someone I wouldnt recommend subbing to.

Also I wonder if she used to get fat injections in her ass cause it never really looked natural to me and the way her weight lose as effected her ass is interesting.

Wonder Of U

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Alright, lets see if anybody even cares about Anya's content anymore. While, she's still as hot as she used to be. I think interest for her amongst her fans peaked when she was thick ass hell. That era officially ended sometime early 2022. So let's say that era lasted 2020-2022. She's still as cute and goofy as she's always been, but these next 2 issues overshadow the fact that she isn't very consistent.

I think Anya really has deterred her fanbase due to 2 simple things: The pricing of her PPV sets being incredibly high and the inconsistency of her posting. This isn't new news with her.

She repeats this process every so often; Hypes up a new set > Has an OF sale to promote upcoming set > Set isn't exactly as promised > Posts next to nothing during the month > Goes on hiatus for some personal issue for X amount of time > repeat

Right now, she delivered a pretty awesome set with Darth Rubie where she gets fucked by her and 2 smaller sets that haven't been shared on the main thread. Does anybody that used to actively keep up with her even care for her content anymore? I've noticed that she's had a smaller amount of subs compared to right at the start of the year.

footmaster66

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
With her ass gone, I only care about her feet content at this point, which she tried to advertise that she would be making more of, except once I signed up... same crap she always does, never posts it and/or posts old shit. She tried to sell me her old foot fetish set (that was overpriced to start with and still is) that came out either at the beginning of the year or last year, and never put out the newer foot fetish stuff she was advertising. I've fallen for the impulse to sign up for a sale after she hypes up new content on social media too many times now so I'm going to hold out until I know for a fact the content is released.

Wonder Of U

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I have noticed that she hypes up some sets sometimes and never fully releases them. She's done this a few times since her patreon days onto her OF days.

I don't even know what to think about her anymore tbh, she just comes off as lazy in content creation. Something that she COULD be good at, but chooses not to be. Her going all out once a year on going somewhere really doesn't justify her being lazy the rest of the year.

Reactions: footmaster66

_bignuts_

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I definitely still enjoy her content. I don't mind so much that her ass isn't as big as it once was just because I enjoy the new content she makes, but I definitely agree that her consistency and pricing are her major issues. I've talked to her in dm's on a few occasions to ask about what happened to certain sets, and gotten some different answers, from her planning to release them in the future to them getting scrapped because whatever content she had planned for a specifc outfit didn't come out how she wanted it to. I was also hopeful that she'd post more feet stuff, but as of now, really the only thing seems to be the set that she's been teasing the past few days. I definitely think she's still hot and I'm still very interested in what she makes, I'm just less motivated to actually sub myself because if I decide I want to see a set from a teaser from one of her other socials, there's a decent chance that that set never came out and I'll feel like the money I spent on the sub was wasted.

rashidoo

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 26, 2022
I havent really see much of her content since she lost her ass so not to sure. How into some of her content and dirty she would get id imagine it still being enjoyable. That being said though subing to her OF is really just a lottery your either gonna be luck and get one of the few months when she post a lot and responds to messages ect. Or your gonna get one of the many months where she barely uses it. It really just is laziness imo cause like I said in my earlier post theres content creators that make a hell of a lot less then she does from OF who are way more active and post content throughout the month. Curious did that new set with Darth Ruby get posted on the main thread?