MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Anna Faith - Discussion Thread | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Anna Faith - Discussion Thread

smallwillybilly

Superfan
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I just made this thread to say
HOLY FUCK SHES SO FAT NOW IT HURTS IT GENUINELY HURTS
HOW DID SHE GET FAT H O R I Z O N T A L L Y ???
i dont even know how to you lose this kind of thickness
it hurts because now shes doing what the younger me would have loved to see her do when she was fit af literally live in gf material fit a proper 10/10 fit

if i was a woman, id show my beautiful naked body for free as it is my duty to share what i have with everyone
i have a ferrari and i have no issues if someone who wants to see it, sees it, as i understand having a ferrari is a privilege and many will live out thier lives never owning a ferrari so why shouldnt i just let them see my ferrari? theyre not asking to drive it, but looking at my ferrari? why not? i wish women had this kind of wisdom but alas! Anna Faith forever will be one of the biggest, what ifs

JJThrowaway

Lurker
Oct 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Ah that's a relief, here I was thinking we were just reverting back to the norm where she posts only like one pic bi-weekly or monthly and then at some point when all the complaints of lack of content start to pile up she comes up with some random reason as to why it's been lacking. Wait a second....

xylophix

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
According to someone on a different forum, this is the post from Annas OF

lexie.jpg

"
Omg!!! My sister finally made an account on here! She has taken amazing photos that are ready to be shared! Are you ready? 😱

She’s finishing up her account now, I’ll send the link when it’s ready!
"