EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat anitauks4u/anitaukslut4u discussion thread

Are the fetlife videos you mentioned posted in the main thread here? And if so, could you (or anyone) point me to the relevant posts?
Either way, thanks for sharing this detailed info; much appreciated :)

I can hear in her accent a strange mix of UK and American English, so I had already been thinking that maybe she had lived/worked/studied in the USA at some point, and/or maybe was going back and forth between the two countries on a regular basis at least.

Last edited:
If you think she lives in uk
That might be slightly wrong
She is settled in new jersey/new york
You can see a live in i-gram where the doc guy does the live show during drive in new york in her car
## you can't see anything about her in that
So, don't get your hopes high
I think she has always been in the US. She just took that name to you know avoid attention. People, if at all ,try to place her they would search in UK and a fake name. Her accent has no British touch to it. I have lived there. Even First generation people get some accent. Also its a thing with desis' to speak in accent. But words like "there", "weather", "water", "cock", you start imitating accent.

Her podcast on hotwifing ( it was on YT in 2022, i dont know now), her husband had slight bengali accent, you know overpronouncing "O" (like eg jai pronounced as joy). Now I may be wrong or over analyzing but he certainly is circumcised.

that was her husband

Last edited:
I think she has always been in the US. She just took that name to you know avoid attention. People, if at all ,try to place her they would search in UK and a fake name. Her accent has no British touch to it. I have lived there. Even First generation people get some accent. Also its a thing with desis' to speak in accent. But words like "there", "weather", "water", "cock", you start imitating accent.

Her podcast on hotwifing ( it was on YT in 2022, i dont know now), her husband had slight bengali accent, you know overpronouncing "O" (like eg jai pronounced as joy). Now I may be wrong or over analyzing but he certainly is circumcised.

that was her husband
If you can share the link of podcast if possible

Seems like forum is out of topics, the only usp of r€v€@l 0f h€r f@c£ is gradually dy!ng d0wn
And nothing more much

So she’s still married? And that pic of a man are you sure that’s the husband because I’ve seen some vids with her and the husband he’s quite overweight unless he lost the weight
The profile is changed recently and she clearly mentions her boyfriends name
And the husband was definitely as per your description

The profile is changed recently and she clearly mentions her boyfriends name
And the husband was definitely as per your description
Her husband is cuck. He is not mentioned rather her boyfriend is.
Can you please forward the recently changed profile picture

Back
Top Bottom