EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat anitauks4u/anitaukslut4u discussion thread

She even did a lesbian video once. Only the other girl ate her out. I asked her if she would do it again, she said she is straight and rarely wants a woman to eat her out.
She could have been the best desi hotwife.
She said in a podcast she don't like serving another female but likes to get eaten out... in the video as well you will see that see is not that much into the lady.

His user name is docchocolatebbc, if I am not wrong nothing leaked from his page, atleast from June or July last year,
If it happened before that I am not sure.
Infact he is the one actually opened her up
Two lives and futher three videos in three months
And one live podcast(just a recording of sex)
He would have done further
But the goose 🦆 🪿 🦆 is killed
Yeah, the live was good but had a shitty camera angle..

Anita-OnlyFans_175406d89826b9c59.jpg

Her picture before her marriage
:- as per her post

I think she is in high class job so she doesn't do face reveal
Nope. she has done multiple face slips. From her account and others.

She has posted uncen videos on her fetlife account. In one of her threesome video with her husband and a bbc, her husband clearly showed his own face multiple times and her face a few times. Two videos with Maxavdventure there was no censor on her face at all for full minute i guess, while in action. Another major slip with injjbbc. It was matter of time someone would place her.

Any way she worked in a deaddiction center in NJ.

She has posted uncen videos on her fetlife account. In one of her threesome video with her husband and a bbc, her husband clearly showed his own face multiple times and her face a few times. Two videos with Maxavdventure there was no censor on her face at all for full minute i guess, while in action. Another major slip with injjbbc. It was matter of time someone would place her.

How do u know that bro??

Are the fetlife videos you mentioned posted in the main thread here? And if so, could you (or anyone) point me to the relevant posts?
Either way, thanks for sharing this detailed info; much appreciated :)

I can hear in her accent a strange mix of UK and American English, so I had already been thinking that maybe she had lived/worked/studied in the USA at some point, and/or maybe was going back and forth between the two countries on a regular basis at least.

I think she lives in UK cause most of the creators she collabed are from usa
If you think she lives in uk
That might be slightly wrong
She is settled in new jersey/new york
You can see a live in i-gram where the doc guy does the live show during drive in new york in her car
## you can't see anything about her in that
So, don't get your hopes high

Back
Top Bottom