EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat anitauks4u/anitaukslut4u discussion thread

This is why the world sucks so much now: she clearly didn't want her identity to be public and here we had a bad apple clearly think "well... let's go find her identity and blast it on the internet for everyone to find out."

Why? What were you possibly thinking to achieve? An award, a medal or prestige? If someone wants to be a hotwife in private, let them be in private! I speak for someone whose friends are poly and/or swingers and although I don't practice the lifestyle at the moment, the attitudes towards people's preferences are just so out of order. If she wanted her identity to be known, she would have done so.

But, otherwise - well done to the person who forced her to shut down her content - you did a great job! You should feel proud of yourself, whoever you are! /s

Just to add: it was well known she was of south asian descent so what did you think doxxing her was going to do to her safety given how they view swinging in the south asian lifestyle.

The way I've seen threads on her old twitter and how people demand her to make content or do repulsive things is ridiculous. I can't imagine anyone talking to a woman or their partner in such a way (and if they do, only a higher deity can help).

And before anyone goes "hey u r a simp y u defending a slut": it's honestly so sad that people can't use their brains to act respectfully and treat people as human beings instead of garbage, regardless of gender, ethnicity or former background. Use some post-nut clarity and think about what you want to say for a second BEFORE YOU SAY IT! Even more so, if you need post-nut clarity just to be able to think straight 24/7 on how to respect people, you need to consider the elephant in the room which is the bigger problem. It's perfectly possible to show respect to people's boundaries and still be on simpcity: you just need common sense (and sadly, with the way the world's going, it's becoming closer to the film Idiocracy (2007))

Last edited:
This is why some things in the world suck: she clearly didn't want her identity to be public and here we had a bad apple clearly think "well... let's go find her identity and blast it on the internet for everyone to find out."

Why? What were you possibly thinking to achieve? An award, a medal or prestige? If someone wants to be a hotwife in private, let them be in private! I speak for someone whose friends are poly and/or swingers and although I don't practice the lifestyle at the moment, the attitudes towards people's preferences are just so out of order. If she wanted her identity to be known, she would have done so.

But, otherwise - well done to the person who forced her to shut down her content - you did a great job! You should feel proud of yourself, whoever you are! /s

Just to add: it was well known she was of south asian descent so what did you think doxxing her was going to do to her safety given how they view swinging in the south asian lifestyle.

The way I've seen threads on her old twitter and how people demand her to make content or do repulsive things is ridiculous. I can't imagine anyone talking to a woman or their partner in such a way (and if they do, only a higher deity can help).

And before anyone goes "hey u r a simp y u defending a slut": it's honestly so sad that people can't use their brains to act respectfully and treat people as human beings instead of garbage, regardless of gender, ethnicity or former background. Use some post-nut clarity and think about what you want to say for a second BEFORE YOU SAY IT! Even more so, if you need post-nut clarity just to be able to think straight 24/7 on how to respect people, you need to consider the elephant in the room which is the bigger problem. It's perfectly possible to show respect to people's boundaries and still be on simpcity: you just need common sense (and sadly, with the way the world's going, it's becoming closer to the film Idiocracy (2007))
100% agreed. There are people with a lot of hate in their heart in the world and genuinely want people to suffer. It's truly evil shit. They want chaos because something deep down in them is lacking/empty.

This is why the world sucks so much now: she clearly didn't want her identity to be public and here we had a bad apple clearly think "well... let's go find her identity and blast it on the internet for everyone to find out."

I don't have idea about her old twitter thread, can you elaborate what exactly happened

her identity came out as a mistake by another onlyfans creator she collaborated with.

the doxing started after that. that onlyfans video contained a picture of her (face fully visible) as thumbnail and before it came to her attention, and later deleted, it spread like wildfire.

and as another guy posted about her nationality , she is using just the tag to cater to a wider audience.

her identity came out as a mistake by another onlyfans creator she collaborated with.

the doxing started after that. that onlyfans video contained a picture of her (face fully visible) as thumbnail and before it came to her attention, and later deleted, it spread like wildfire.

and as another guy posted about her nationality , she is using just the tag to cater to a wider audience.
And who was that guy ?

I don't have idea about her old twitter thread, can you elaborate what exactly happened
So, she made her twitter private.

Allegedly, there are people impersonating her on Telegram to contact random people and also contacting her friends. Attempting to hack her email, trying to find her identity etc. amongst other things off the top of my head. Just some twisted people in this world who think this is worth spending their time on with no real reward.

While the suggestion above that she's trying to cater to a wider audience may be valid, that would in my opinion only hold water if her profile was still public and she was still active on her OF. She isn't, so it doesn't suggest she is looking for any further recognition at the moment.

It still baffles me why people go to these lengths for someone they've never met in person and have only seen through the lens of a few OF videos. They're entertainers first and foremost - leave them alone! Just watch their content and move on ffs.

Back
Top Bottom