MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Angelalala/ Hamtaroqueen/ Onlyanjou/ Anamei | Page 65 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Angelalala/ Hamtaroqueen/ Onlyanjou/ Anamei

angelaaa

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 24, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
She's got unrealized leaks in her cucks' file storage. She said she made a custom pee video for one of them. Then there was the dog stuff with the peanut butter video, allegedly only licking her toes. Heard vague stories of other things. I bet there are some vids floating around with her and Linnea. But since they're watermarked with her cucks' names and addresses on them it's very unlikely they'll ever reach the public.

Anyway, keep praying. If you saw eggytiff's public show last night she was full nude most of the time, spreading her legs doing yoga and was using a lovense. If I told you 5 years ago that you'd see eggytiff like that in public chat, plus with implants and a lovense you'd say it will never happen. If Angela needs money she's going to be just like eggytiff, sendtacomoney, and stephanie, who all claimed to be "non-nude" at one point or another.

Then guess who shows up in her chat and tips her 100 tokens? Wren cheating on Angela! :KEKWlaugh: I was so tempted to tell tiff about Wren's buttplug, and ask him why he's cheating on Angela, but I didn't want to mess up her chat.

Luckyducky77

Diamond Tier
Mar 24, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I personally think Ang is not quite as open minded (and stubborn) about the idea of going nude. I think that's whats holding her back. As far as privates, if you took someone TP a vieo was saved in your account so everyone that takes her private should have one, unless that is no longer done.

angelaaa

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 24, 2022
Well, the point is they exist, but she continues to gaslight people, going between "shy" and then hint dropping about all the extreme stuff she's done in secret. It's like WTF is she saying? Or is she just trolling everyone that we'll never get to see it? She's like "I do all this stuff, but I'm shy, so I'm never going to show any of you cheapskates. Now pay me to do nothing you small dick energy freeloaders. Ohhhh wrenny and boopy, you're my daddies." :ddHuh:
People who are still in Angela's chat after 10 years. Go through the people in her chat, and notice how old the accounts are, compared to how many new accounts there are. Then pay attention to who does the talking. It's always the same group of people and some alts.

She's had the same people following her for 10 years but notice how the accounts hyping her up play dumb and talk to her like they barely know her. She makes up things to say with those guys in DM to gaslight us. Plus the blueballing thing. She'll do something and then one of her cucklings interrupts and she uses it as an excuse to stop. There's numerous other things, like an alt that fake tips her when things are too quiet.
Don't even start a debate with this guy. All he's going to do is try to cause chaos. Then him and Angela are going to laugh about it.

• Done
Reactions: RedRocket

angelaaa

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 24, 2022
That's what I figured it was going to be. She hasn't been the same since she stopped drinking, and you can tell from her smug attitude she still thinks she can keep making enough money without improving. Thanks for capping the club to confirm.
They banned the hero who said it, but then sat around being racist and got her to say "me love you long time". You have to keep in mind these are the same cucks that used to tip Sendtacomoney to say all that racist shit back in the good old days. I wonder why they stop supporting Sendtacomoney and only support Angela now? Although Wren is tipping Eggytiff. Those cucks are so bizarre with how protective they are of Angela compared to how they treat every other camgirl.
Looks like more gaslighting from her, so people who didn't pay for club become curious to see it. Good thing people here are capping her so we can see the facts compared to her false claims. She's like "Oh yeah, guys, I was so hot in club, omg you should have seen it, my pussy is so wet, like a $60 Canadian hooker!" Really, Angela?

Reactions: Lanea

Lanea

Fan
Nov 21, 2022
I work most nights so I rarely get to see her shows. I think she will do more freaky stuff as time goes by and people here should just be patient. Thanks for the uploads.