Simp Chat Anastasiya Kvitko - Discussion Thread

jmjop

Lurker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
i bought one of those cheap ass onlyfans accounts with balance on telegram for 12 bucks and tried to get an actual nude video that hasnt been leaked, i played along just trying to get some shit from her and she kept sending me "premium content" hella expensive that was actually 1 year old leaked videos. when i pointed it out to her this is what she had to say...

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

bitch really out here scamming people, avoid her at all cost.

Fante

Diamond Tier
Mar 11, 2022
Wow, now that's an insane robbery. And the excuse is even funnier when you know there're videos more valuable than that example online (like the fake sextapes).
Still, maybe not a good idea to show them to her, I guess she will try to take them down or proceed with more caution. And also, that's her free account, everything there is old and scammy and I have the feeling that she doesn't even manage it herself at all. What I wrote before was about her vip account... so you can imagine how big of a scam is her free one. Moreover, I'm not so sure but I think she has ways of avoiding those type of tactics from prepaid temporal accounts with balance, perhaps this bitch expected your intentions. When she releases her best videos (which are not even that really good to begin with) she sends them with a custom watermark and only after a few days have passed (so she can avoid the aforementioned strategy). Sometimes she releases a shorter, cleaner and less expensive version of the video after.
About the possible advantages of being a sub for a long time: I believe there's a slight difference only for those who have tipped her a lot, thus, her whales (same as many other models), but tbh nobody should pay attention to any of these. Being so much of a simp for her, knowing how underwhelming is most of her stuff, must be like having brain damage or something :PepeClown::5Head::peepoSad:.

If she doesn't accept herself as how she is and what she's doing now for living (thus becoming less of a scammer), and then decreases prices... she will eventually lose all her fanbase.

PlatinumGUNNER

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 27, 2022

I hear ya

Those photosets are definitely from 1-2 years ago, I searched through the thread(unless I missed a handfu). But not all photos from those posts have been posted. Don't even know about her coomer

But I agree. It's getting real annoying essentially seeing the same style photo(s) being posted over and over. Especially when you know they're old. So many reposts in her thread.

Adrian Ak

Lurker
May 25, 2022
Why her recent 3 Mins 5 Seconds fully nude shower video stop it when she turn and exposing her front?? anyone know?
and Is there any good quality of this shower video available?