• A partir de agora, o fórum possui as opções traduzidas para o Português do Brasil.
    Para mudar o idioma do site, CLIQUE AQUI e selecione Português ou role a página até o fim e escolha a opção de troca de idiomas.
    Para entender melhor, fizemos um tópico: SimpCity em Português-BR

Crazy Gringo

I'm constantly running out of time!
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png

Please, Log in or Register to view spoilers
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
Karolayne Sex Recording - Deep Color Correction
Desculpe meninos, mas eu não falo Português - Mas o Brasil está no meu coração ❤️ ??
  • Hi guys! I was running around looking for videos related to Papadrigo and came across a video of Karolayne . Today I made the first installation for you, I put the video in full order as much as possible. I made a deep color correction, removed the fog effect, adjusted the optimal clarity and juiciness of the picture. The original videos was not of very good quality, so I had to suffer to give the whole video a normal look.. Unfortunately, I didn't use all the video footage from this scene. Some of them was too poor quality, I didn't want to spoil the whole video. Some was boring in my understanding, and I just didn't add them. I still have some of her nude videos and her dance videos on my computer. If you want, I will put them in order, mount them and publish them on the forum.
  • Everyone has their own preferences, so most likely not everyone will like this girl. If it is in demand, then we will pay more attention to it in order to make the highest quality installation.
Use the link to download the full video - 3:25 min

Maybe later I will add a longer version to this post, I don't want to insert Scenes of poor quality
When you don't ignore me and put your finger up (y) , I get motivated and do my best. Have a nice day!

Froglord

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png