MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Amouranth - Discussion Thread/Nick's Fan Club | Page 494 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Amouranth - Discussion Thread/Nick's Fan Club

Dauragon C Mikado

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Kick stream not even worth talking about because it was so boringly bad. Just more viewer call ins, leeching off of Ice videos and so on. Amoleech looking all dead inside.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

.....and in other news Alinity, Fandy and a bunch of others had a fun time at Mizkif's gym. (Knut's expression :KEKWlaugh: ) Seriously, the mini clip of Alinity walking is better than all of Amouranth's Onlyfans videos.

Last edited:

OFmoocher

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Wasn't this Starbucks barista video advertised by her about 6 months ago or longer? I clearly remembered it being advertised at a time when folks still bought her videos and leaked them here regularly because I was waiting to see it.

It seems like she is not making videos as often as she use to and is dipping into her vault for those pre fupa videos :KEKWlaugh:

• Done
Reactions: 2HandFrapp

OFmoocher

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
It was about midnight and looked to see what she was up to on Kick. Had the same viewer count as always 4700ish and she was nodding off like some heroin addict 🤣.

How can any real people watch this shit? :LUL

OFmoocher

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
So after the Alinity clip on LSF at Mizkif's gym I heard the voice of James Earl Jones saying "Build it and they will cum" :KEKWlaugh:

So the gym has now been visited by Alinity, Fandy, peachjars and Morgpie. I know Amo has been itching to go there (exactly why she was visiting the OTK members streams) but it seems like they want nothing to do with her. Now she is pretty much begging on Twitter/X.

OtisDiego

Level 99
Jul 6, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
20 years from now some poor guy is going to drive into an old run-down McMansion in Texas thinking it is abandoned. He will find a 50 year old Amouranth still thinking she can sit in a hot tub and attract Turkish men even though her tits and ass have long sagged to the floor. She will recount the days when she was the biggest female on Twitch and Onlyfans and had admirers from around the world. She will still go live every day and is convinced she can make it big again in streaming cause of how active her chat is. But in reality her man-servant/ex-husband Nick had made numerous fake accounts on various phones and was the only one talking in her chat. The guy will learn that the world had long forgotten Amouranth and now all that remains is a sad shell of a person.

IWillHaveMoreOfThat

Superfan
Mar 19, 2023
On Amo stream yesterday she was watching a podcast video of Johnny Sinns and started talking about how after her AVN Award win last year, Johnny slid into her DM's to ask her about a collab to which Amo replied Yes I am interested in a collab on Twitch only not on OF. Johnny replied No thank you. Amo went on to explain that johnny was only interested in a collab on OF because that would benefit his career...No shit sherlock. So for all the folks in her chat that didn't quite understand what Amo was actually telling you, here it is.

Johnny: Amo do you want to have sex on OF?

Amo: Hey Johnny, how about coming on my Twitch stream instead?

Johnny: I think not, so do you want to fuck on OF or not?

Amo: Have you seen my videos?

Johnny: No?

Amo: So Johnny, you are not willing to come on my Twitch stream so I can use you as a prop to increase my cred by saying sexual things to you and pretending that we will fuck on OF?

Johnny: Hell naw, I get paid to fuck on video.

Amo: I get paid to pretend I fuck on video.

Johnny: Well when you are ready to fuck for real on video, let me know.

Amo: That won't be happening, oh well nice chatting with you.