MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Amouranth - Discussion Thread/Nick's Fan Club | Page 492 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Amouranth - Discussion Thread/Nick's Fan Club

hooligan

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 29, 2021
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Dexerto will post about any random shit. What I don't get is why this OF income thing is such big news, there were others who have made more already. Then again amouranth in particular is good at keeping her name relevant with engagement ragebait, which twitter idiots will post about without realizing they are advertising for her

Oct 23, 2023
Am I crazy or does it look like she edited that picture to make the guy’s skin dark. Idk why but something about it looks like she used her normal white dude and like photoshopped his skin black but surely not even she could get away with that, right?

OFmoocher

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Has anyone scrolled through her Twitter/X replies before? It is a mix of other e-girls advertising themselves to her followers and mentally ill simps who make twenty or more one word replies.

A new post in the content thread has some clips of her newer video she is selling, masturbating maid. It would be a great video if that is what you would actually get but it won't be :KEKWlaugh:. Also is it me or does it look like the background for her old place? Is this one of her older videos she has dusted off the sell again, just using unseen clips to sell? :pauseChamp:

Dauragon C Mikado

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022

Two different ships.

Amo most likely wanted to do what Ice is doing right now which is live streaming his cruise adventure to 10k people with a fast moving chat Her setup connection isn't working well on the ship so no streams during this trip. I know damn well this must being killing Nick/Amo on the inside. Just one week of 15 hour streaming a day is a lot of money for someone with a Kick deal.

Oh well, sucks that her 14 actual viewers wont get to see the trip 😄

simp3069xoxo

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 24, 2022
Imma guess a family trip (his)/39th bday. Funny we almost had a blowup this time around as well, after the October '22 Incident it was Disney World Florida?

Also nephews probably to young to understand aunt Amo's grand dad 'dead', hence no last minute re schedule.

2HandFrapp

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 5, 2023
It is her old place and most likely old or unseen clips. You'll notice she doesn't have a puncture scar on her buttcheek, those days are long gone, just like if you don't see bruises on her body :peepoShrug:
It'd be too much hassle for her to stream because she'd spend the whole time trying to hide Nick, just like when she was streaming at the shooting range :KEKWlaugh: She resorted to hiding in the middle passenger seat looking like she was being smuggled, then spent most of the stream muted or facing the wall so her chat won't see/hear him because she had to ask him how to maneuver the guns and target controls :leokek:
I didn't think this was a family trip since kids are probably back to school but maybe you're right. She didn't look like someone who was having a great time at her first ever Disney cruise, she looked like she was in the same mood every time she tells her chat "Well, this was fun" :PepeLaugh: I just figured this was another apology gift from their recent big fight but from the looks of it Nick also acting up and being his usual self again during this trip. He's gonna need a new apology gift after this one :pauseChamp: Maybe take her luxury camping again or buy her a new bracelet/watch with her own money :EZ: Better yet, allow her to get that new 100K horse this time :peepoClap:

Reactions: simp3069xoxo

OFmoocher

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
You know I don't condone snitching BUT..... :KEKWlaugh:

There is a thread on LSF with a Kick streamer who was telling his chat he made $4500 from the IRS turning in Keemstar because Keemstar at one point would charge people $50 a month or maybe just a one time fee of $50 to be a friend on Xbox Live and he was bragging about it. Sounds like the IRS took the tip and investigated, an found someone not complying with tax code :pogU: and the guy got his money.

What if a person was to contact the IRS about the posts Amouranth makes on her accounts stating the amounts of money she has been making (57 Million over 5 years etc). A savvy IRS agent who is looking to climb the ladder at work and has seen stories of how much money people have been making off of OnlyFans may think what if we took down a big fish, it would send ripples in the pond to the smaller fish that we are watching and you better have your taxes in order. Hmmmm :WeSmart:

Before any insane simps go ape shit about this, she will not do any time in the clinker BUT she may not be able to buy a horse for awhile and Nick may have to switch to collecting decked out Toyota Corolla's :MEGALUL:

:monkaX: $4500 :EZ:

Deathstardeathstar

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
OF would provide the IRS some level of tax documentation for every creator. They have to provide their own income statements for paying taxes and would have to have earnings statements for creators to show where they’ve been paying out in the event of an audit.

It could trigger an audit of Amou which would be hilarious because there’s assuredly something not being handled right, but I doubt it’s the OF piece.