Simp Chat Amouranth - Discussion Thread/Nick's Fan Club

sheeeeeit

Superfan
Apr 16, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I guess I can confirm what I always suspected. I always thought that she had two dildos, one full sized and one cut in half, so that she could swap in the cut dildo to make it seem like it was inside her.

At 8:55 in the new video you can see the cut dildo behind her that she uses to fake penetration.
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Kratos9815

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

leonardo dicaprio bravo GIF

Last edited:

OFmoocher

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Holy hell she is the Houdini of Ho's 🤣

I actually think that is the exact dildo that was used in the first video with her having it stuck to the floor and most thought (me included) that it was actually penetration.

DCM can you chime in here, you were our resident Real Cock expert and was mapping the vein patterns :KEKWlaugh: . Is this from that video? 🤣🤣

Last edited:

Superhot666

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 16, 2022
There for sure was penetreation done in videos, you could clearly see it. But leaving a cut off dildo in the background of the video in something intentional she did either to "troll" or get people following her content to talk about it. Obvious call for attention on her part / getting people to engage more with her content, whatever the reason behind it is.

Superhot666

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 16, 2022
There were real people spending real money when she was advertizing "real blowjobs with real cocks", she did not care until she was called out by Adriana Chechik and other creators made videos about it. As long as it does not blow up I don't think she cares that much about the hate.

But it is not believeable that she would just forget a cut off dildo in the background. It is literally right here as she is shooting the scene, her editor(s) would have seen it, and if you are careful enough not show your face and tits in at the same time you would be aware of a glaring cut off dildo in your background for several seconds.

2HandFrapp

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 5, 2023
I thought about that, but that would really only make sense if people were talking about it on HER platforms like Twitter and IG where it would drive traffic towards her OF, not in a "secret private forum" like this one. There is a lot of engagement on this thread sure, but what does talk on this site do for her OF numbers? If that was Nick's idea to get people to follow her content, he's more incompetent than it seems at running her business :KEKWlaugh: Even if someone here were to share this on one of her platforms, all it's gonna do is drive traffic here and get people to come to this site instead of hers :leokek:

The only thing he accomplished was providing us entertainment with that "troll". So thanks for the free laughs, Nick? :PepeLaugh:

• Clap
Reactions: simp3069xoxo

simp3069xoxo

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 24, 2022
In the past 15 months we´ve had:
"I shot OF stuff 2 yrs in advance, watch my gameshow"
"Imma stream-date this sleazy gaybro dude who did an OF w/ me the other day"
"gonna be family friendly on OF - restructure my whole dozen+ team this winter, what you mean you seen no difference?"
"took me a year+ to finally bring fleshlight to market, here's grainy B(T)S and maybe you bootleggers were right, should I make more?"
"here's my [shelter] pussy" ;0

• KEKWlaugh
Reactions: capnfaphappy20

OFmoocher

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Also last year June wasn't she supposed to retire, then when she went past the retirement date and people were calling her out her excuse was she couldn't just put all her employees out on the street, she needed to keep it going until they found new jobs :WeirdChamp:.

It's just all lies

IWillHaveMoreOfThat

Superfan
Mar 19, 2023
Yep, I saw that and I wondered why she was wearing it. I can sort of understand why Blue Chew may want their name in one of her videos, but why in the world would a woman making 1.5 million a month from her OF (according to her) need a sponsor??? They couldn't have paid her that much money to wear a bathrobe with their name on it.

• Wesmart
Reactions: simp3069xoxo

Dauragon C Mikado

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
(What do you guys make of this one? Person says they were an Amouranth mod 7 months ago. I may have to separate this into two post btw. This mod person also isn't hiding their face either, has a Twitch channel, Youtube and Facebook.)

Part 1

No he is real and the situation was created because she knows how delusional and pathetic he really is. I used to be her mod several months ago and had my suspicion. She basically said her husband ran the free of account and the main one. He would constantly called/texted her at times she would disappear for more than two hours at a time while we had to calm the chat down. One of her subscriber was comfortable telling me his intimacy with "amouranth" on OF what he doesn't know is that I knew she was finesse all these men and at times emotionally manipulated them to the point either her or her assistants will say she would go on dates with them. They tried to do the same exact thing to me since you're paying to service you. I did confronted the person behind the screen he or she insulted me and decided to mock my religion. I kept those screen shots and had a stalker harassing me on my Twitter page to this day I'm not even sure who he was but he hated how I spoke up about their situation and how the were treating their subscribers.

At times random viewers would dm on discord asking me why they're getting targeted or bullied. Her husband is or was toxic I did suggested he get therapy or they get counseling together. A couple months later they used messages I sent that viewer and random messages I sent to her and decided to gaslight me and make me as if I'm bad news. I know because she directly apologized to me that her husband is nuts and jealous towards me and people trying to help her. I think after that incident they were still together but I do think recently she's not with him anymore or least separated. She has a new home and new deal on Kick I do see significant changes within her and I hope he does get the help he gets. I do think they both play victim and they were both very toxic with one another and towards other people and did schemes for her of but idk anymore. I will never experienced that ever again the worst having a narcissist name call you and pretend to be his wife towards other men. I know it's him because the way he texted her is the same treatment I've gotten