MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Amouranth - Discussion Thread/Nick's Fan Club | Page 359 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Amouranth - Discussion Thread/Nick's Fan Club

OFmoocher

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
So someone had posted about this pocket pussy using a clip from Ludwigs pod cast talking about it on LSF. One of the replies asked why the poster was now posting about this when the clip from the podcast was a week old but Amouranth just announced it. It is because it was either her or one of her assistants who posted it to get all the streamer publicity.

Anyway, the Mods there marked it NSFW, so no one is seeing it 😂. Wonder what her plans are now to try and drum up hype & attention, just like another poster said, I wonder what streamers she is trying to get to talk about it on their stream.

Edit I forget to add were the post I was talking about was posted. LSF on Reddit

Last edited:

2HandFrapp

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 5, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
True and real. Not even xqc fucks with her now. His viewers used to link him clips of all the shit she does, which he reacts to on stream. Looked like they wanted them to get together or some shit. Then they realized she went back to her husband so now they're rooting for someone else for their Juicer :KEKWlaugh: No one really did a react stream about her medical issues like they did about her abuse I dont think, and I only saw Fandy offer a sympathy post on her Twitter about it. I dont know if anyone else did. Everyone's doing the right thing though, by not giving the attention her pimp Nick is banking on :peepoShrug:

Reactions: aforumsafename

Dallaas

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 15, 2022
Xqc fans are usually young and virgins. Their entire lives are waiting for him to stream, watching him stream, and then waiting for him to stream again. Any woman that gets within 25 feet of him they ship him with cause they can then fantasize they are getting with her as they live their entire lives through their streamer. He probably has the most parasocial fanbase among streamers. Hopefully they can grow up and becomes bitter coomers like us and learn that women on the internet are to be jerked off to and then forgotten about.

But even they ended up finding Amouranth boring and stopped trying to push her on him.

PlatinumGUNNER

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 27, 2022
Why is the same gf in bed video always deleted and reposted?

I don't frequent the thread but I've noticed videos that haven't been uploaded before getting deleted

• PepeHmm
Reactions: simp3069xoxo

throweraccount

Toe Peeper
Jun 23, 2022
She might have a spy in the thread, cus that gofile in the latest post was posted at 9:34 today and it's already down. Either that or it's an old gofile and someone is reposting dead links.

aforumsafename

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
I reupped in the content area, they deleted it at first as "repost" but then all were removed/dead links, so I upped again.

We know Nick or her team are frequent here, all her content on OF is based on trends from other girls prolly sourced from these and her team inform her shit that happens.
Like that one time that simp vip dude was whining on here or someone impersonating or whatever then bam she banned the fucker off twitch :MEGALUL:
Hell Nick might be one of the mods here, as I recall some time back before her drama bullshit someone post a clip of her saying something along lines "he's gay you know" and the poster claimed it was about her husband....next thing you know that account is banned, not the clip deleted, they ban the account. Someone got but hurt over that clip :KEKW: