Simp Chat Amouranth - Discussion Thread/Nick's Fan Club

OFmoocher

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I want to say first no one should be abused, so I am not doubting anything about that but I want people to think about this:
She has been vague & coy on Twitch about her future with her husband but comes out on her OF and says it will continue because she needs money for her sanctuary & divorce fees.

Why tell the most parasocial fans you have you need money for a divorce? She is manipulating them for the money.

The Filigree

Heart
Mar 11, 2022
You know she never complained about the kind of cobtent just the hours she was made to put in. Oh and threats to her animals.

Not once did she say she didnt want to do the OF content or even the bikini streams on twitch. She only complained about the hours and pressure to get conversions.. she is aware how she makes money and never said that was the issue.

We will see.. once this month is over and rvrrything already in thr pipeline is released if shes still doing same shit next month youll know it was mostly just BS and she just wants to slow down.

Exashin

Tier 2 Sub
Jun 29, 2022
This is precisely why I said I'm waiting to see what happens after all the boo-hooing. And nothing changed or will change as expected.
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Based on watching her streams and her OF content, it matches up with her attitude honestly. She's not the greatest person around and it can't always be because of her husband. Her husband didn't make her go on a rampage when Twitch rightfully banned her prior to the bathtub meta being incorporated, or made her snapback at simps saying "good" that she got banned when men got banned for less etc.

• Wesmart
Reactions: hlakbr

NaughtyBoy

Superfan
Mar 11, 2022
Whilst I don't want to ignore the importance of addressing domestic abuse, I can't shake the feeling that this is just a publicity stunt to help her avoid going full nude and to change the direction of things. Nothing she does is ever unplanned/uncalculated. If that's the case, she's going to catch all kinds of hell for falsely using domestic abuse as a cover and that could be the end of her as what reputation she has will be well and truly shot.

Kirin435

Superfan
Mar 13, 2022
The way she keeps referring to her “Empire” especially in this instance… gives me some super machiavellian vibes. I don’t know.. Something deep in my gut feels weird about all of this.

Why didn’t she do this sooner? Why didn’t she try reaching out to anyone? She only has one phone or device that can record? A streamer… A person with that many connections? Did he wiretap her phones? Bug her car? Did she not have access to an ATM or just spare cash lying around the house? All it takes is one trip to the super market to pick up a >$100.00 device of any kind to help corroborate evidence for your case. In this case where she exposed him for the psycho he is, (clearly evident threatening the dogs) it was clearly successful, no? So why suffer for so long? Didn’t we ask the same questions with Amber Heard?

She’s either very stupid, or she’s not being entirely honest. All it would have taken was one message to one of her streamer friends, and they could have hired a P.I. or came up with a myriad of other solutions for the problem.

Like the only possible argument you can have is Stockholm Syndrome, but I’m not seeing that here.

||Anyone that’s in or remotely involved in domestic violence/abuse should seek help. Don’t hesitate. If you have a way out you owe it to yourself and the people you care about to get out and seek help.🖤||

PervySenpaiKiller

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
I mean I'm all for supporting domestic abuse victims, but as some may have seen from streams like so, you can get donations and subs by purely putting out these feelers. Her simps were giving her donations and subs during the streams while she was telling her story, knowing full well she has more than enough money.
Of course, this could all be real, and to that I'd say fuck that guy. But at the same time, it's really easy for anyone to also exaggerate, or even fake, a story to garner sympathy. She's garnered tens of millions of dollars from OF, and likely has over a hundred million easily now (not just from OF, but still). The sheer amount she'll get from donations and subs for the next several months is gonna be insane because people will feel bad, and think giving her hundreds of thousands to tens of thousands of dollars will make things better, as if there aren't other victims of domestic abuse out there that get literally no support whatsoever.
I also doubt she'll ever stop the OF stuff. If she wants to align the story right, she'll do some casual OF releases, and than a month or two down the line, release some NSFW stuff with captions like "now that I'm feeling better about my current situation and having gone through the trauma I've experienced, I've decided to go back to showing more NSFW content for you guys!". She'll then charge hundreds for those PPVS (or if she's smart, start low, and then gradually go back high, while stringing the story along), and then all the simps and sympathetic fans will buy it all completely in support of her, not realizing they're just feeding into her bank account.

newb007

Diamond Tier
Mar 11, 2022
I don't honestly know if the abuse is true or not, but only thing I will say is if it is than I hope she is ok and gets help. The husband sounded like a complete tool. While I don't know about the specifcs or even if this is true, but it was mentioned in the last day or so she makes $2 million a month from her social media stuff and I heard that G4TV paid her like $30-40k a day to show up on their channel (before it was canceled recently). So unless they were really completely stupid with their money they have nothing to worry about. I would be investing like crazy now since everything is on sale in the stock market. Plus I would be gearing up to buy some real estate for when the housing prices crash, for some rental property and add a another income stream. I mean $2million a month. Personally I could work like 3-4 months and retire off that (if the right investments were made).

Last edited:

Bardock

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Again this does not mean anything. If she posts on OF or streams again. She never said she hated the onlyfans stuff or the cleavage part but the intensity of it. Not being able to wear actual clothes during her streams. Pretending she was single on OF etc.

No Amouranth is not someone who does not like sex or does not like to show. She hated that she was forced to do it all the time. And In the end this will bring her not more money but less money because she will not not post as often or be in a Hot Tub all the time etc.

And YES i am pretty sure she will stay on onlyfans or stream but not like this anymore when she only get 3 hours to sleep ec. It will be much more carefree, not only her streams but I am sure her onlyfans content as well.

OFmoocher

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
She just posted on her main Twitter account she is taking a break and doesn't know when she will be back.
Sounds to me her quick jump back onto streaming (yesterday for 9+ hours) started having people OTHER than us freaks 😁 question events.

Trawls

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 16, 2022
what amazes me the most is how everyone went from i hate that scammer to queen amou never lies just from one stream.
a livestream is a show.
her text messages showed no name and can be made from anyone or even be faked.
nobody knows how her husband looks nowdays, only the 10year old photo is floating around, or how he sounds.
she still works with her team, that abused her?! and continues with OF, the place she was forced to work for?! because she still needs money?! while bragging every few days how much $$$ she has?

abuse is bad and should always be taken serious but taking something for 100% true just because 1 person said it is should never result in blind agreeing with the person.
her actions before, during and after the cry stream do not add up great

johnwickspuppy

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
"Forced, coerced, made to stream long hours." She doesn't have to lie anymore, people just fill in the blanks for her and carry her publicity. She had one fight on stream with her husband and everyone started talking about domestic abuse. She didn't say it, you did. No she said she "wasn't going to fuck him anymore" "he had a little dick" and called him a "piece of shit" a few times. To thousands of people she said that about him. But he's the one yelling and she's the one crying (live on stream into a camera) so ignore any verbal abuse she might do. Tip: Verbal abuse isn't only when a person yells. You excuse her behavior because you like to think you know her and don't want to feel like an idiot when you realize she's been manipulating you this whole time (duh).

I could again, show her new business model for helping others promote like she does, her bragging about how much she makes, the endless click bait scams she pulls and you will NOW forgive that as "forced, coerced, made to stream long hours." Later on when she goes right back to the scam, you will say "she's still being controlled and forced." You've basically given her a license to steal with no more blame going to her. Now it's the evil husband she won't divorce (after asking for divorce donations of course) that you'll blame. Years of abuse, made to work crazy hours and perform sex acts that only her amazing acting abilities lead you to believe she wanted to do it, then suddenly she's free!!!! She's free!!!! The tyrant is gone!!!

Then of course the next day she's back on stream for 8 hours wearing an outfit with her boobs out. Now I read "she never said she didn't want to do it, she just wanted more sleep." Do you hear yourselves? I don't think she cares about more sleep, I think she cares about more sheep. Break out your wallets sheep. Christmas is coming and she'll want to do something nice for her husband.

johnwickspuppy

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
I'm sure that's the plan. For her to back away and let her assistants spam other women on platforms while she sits back and rakes in a percentage. Remember, she said a while back she shot so many sets ahead of time so now will be when she says "Oh I don't shoot sexy anymore but I'm just throwing up all the sets previously shot." So those will get posted when she realizes her new business is failing, because it's not the promoting that made her successful but the lying, scamming and twitch banning. She was an absolute nobody in cosplay before starting down the path she's on now. If that was her husbands idea then no wonder he thinks most of the money is his. She made nothing before the scamming started, wasn't even getting guest spots at cons or selling prints like others do.

Reactions: simp3069xoxo

Peasant

Farmerama
Jun 5, 2022
you got any screenshot or recording from that?
if that is true then respect to her, she created a perfect scapegoat for all her past and follow up scams. all blame goes to him, a ghost with no social media presence, and whoever blames her for it gets shut down to pieces because you defend abuse.