Simp Chat Amouranth - Discussion Thread/Nick's Fan Club

Bob20407

Tier 2 Sub
Sep 2, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
The mind of the simp is truly baffling.

Simps seem to want completely unrealistic fake garbage over anything that even resembles reality. To the point they seem to straight up pay to be lied to and manipulated. Fascinating.

She is just crazy. Don't get me wrong. But there are circumstances where a condom on a toy makes sense.

Like silicone toys are often lower quality than advertised, which can result in a mild allergic reaction. If you like the toy but not the effect, a pack of condoms might be a worthwhile investment.

HarrisonFordFloorBoard

Diamond Tier
Mar 13, 2022
the thing that continues to amaze me after watching her content for a while is she is STILL absolutely terrible at sucking dick. you'd think after the several dozen dildo BJ vids she's recorded that she would eventually get the hang of it. i dont think ive seen her properly throat it one singular time. she keeps doing her dumb alternating hamster cheek move instead. it's mind numbing :KEKWlaugh:

2HandFrapp

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 5, 2023
To be fair...based on what Amouranth has said in the past about how small Nick's dick is, combined with multiple sources confirming said smallness, it's impossible for her to learn given what she has to work with :leokek: It's like trying to practice fellatio on a thimble. Amouranth is literally like her newborn puppies sucking on a nipple. Unless she decides to cheat on Nick or fulfill his cuck fantasies, she's never gonna be any good :PepeWhy:

batchest69

Lurker
Sep 1, 2022
Is there a way to search individual threads? Or if anyone can help, I'm looking for any old amsr vods. Seems like everything from her Twitch has been deleted from the internet. Not really interested in the ear licking content, but just any vod from her streams would be nice.

• Done
Reactions: simp3069xoxo