Simp Chat Amouranth - Discussion Thread/Nick's Fan Club

Dc_doubleyou

Lurker
Oct 25, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Because the video this was attached to wasn't even about a BJ. It was the newest TJ vid. They put these blurred 1-2 second segments at the start of the vid or as a story by itself to get you interested. Then you buy the vid and it's boring as bat shit. Time will tell if the public in general will ever get to see the whole video this small segment is from. And that's only if it is actually her and not AI or someone who looks very similar to her like most of the blurred sex scenes.

• OMEGALAUGHING
Reactions: shadowninja1999

RicketyCricket55

Tier 2 Sub
Jun 9, 2023
I remember when she was supposedly retiring from Onlyfans in 2022 and then postponed to 2023 because she had to make enough money to start her own anime convention. Here we are in 2024 and there's no anime convention or animal sanctuary despite her supposedly being worth 50 mill.

There's not one real thing about her or anything thing she says.

OFmoocher

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
It is absolutely fake, the only dick she would put her mouth on is her husbands and that is not her husband's dick. How do I know this? Because he has been wearing fake dicks for a reason in all these videos :KEKWlaugh:

Also I have said this before, she is not going to sell real penetration, her mouth on a live throbbing penis for $34.99 :MEGALUL:

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

moon_scented_hunter

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
anyone know if she still streams on jerkmate? haven't found any new content on her in awhile. I know alot of her OF ppv's are just resells now.. but at least her streams were something new and pretty hot imo.

• monkaHMM
Reactions: simp3069xoxo

simp3069xoxo

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 24, 2022
Seemed like she recently re-did the JM promo's, or at least same cosplay (Jessica Rabbit) & w/ same photographer (40s skater dude), all streamed on Kick (1st version had eavesdrop issue lol).

But who knows negotiations might have been blown up by 'manager': to illustrate, the puppy midwife turns out to be "a boomer who doesn't want anyone watching". There goes your content idea... (birth ETA June 4th)

2HandFrapp

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 5, 2023
She was talking about the JM contract in one of her recent streams. It sounds like negotiations aren't going well/fell through because she said JM wanted her to do something and she didn't want to do that. I wasn't paying too much attention so I don't know exactly what JM wanted her to do, but she said JM told her if she wasn't gonna do it then they won't let her stream on the platform and she's like fine by me :LUL

I think she's trying to hold onto some semblance of morals, or at least her skewed idea of it. I doubt her husband would be the one to bat for her regarding that, he'd likely want her to show her actual pussy if it meant getting them more money. He's been coercing her to show more and do more but she's the one pushing back. Nick's been trying to chip away at all the hesitation, just compare the content now from back then. For sure he'd want her to get fucked on video to satisfy his cuck fetish. The only reason I could think of where he would blow negotiations up is him asking for more money than it's worth :peepoShrug:

I wonder if she's actually vetting the people she's hiring, like the DJ, the Chiropractor, and now the puppy midwife. Is Nick just suggesting people in his circle and make them out to be "experts"? :KEKWlaugh: I hope he's not doing the same thing with contractors. It'd be sketchy (and funny) af if it turns out he's just hiring his friends to do their taxes or handle their investment portfolios :leokek: Like a rapper with his posse of friends

BussyBookworm

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 17, 2022
Not trying to piss in your corn-flakes but I'm pretty damn sure if it isn't some bullshit she stole and put heavy filters on, or a clip from a previous video, this person who claimed to buy it, won't post it. Scamouranth is never going to willingly or clearly show any real sexual content, and this nearly 600 page autistic novel is just testament to that.
Also Nick, your editing and shop-jobs are still dog shit, I've made MSpaint memes with more convincing quality.